Out Of Character Chat

I also use DeviantArt for a lot of my own characters. Or even a simple Google search will give good results sometimes.

Baku said:
Yeah, mind you not for this Rp. It's for a fantasy Rp that I'm interested in. Problem is I'm trying to think of physical Characteristics of a Human-dragon hybrid.
Also thanks bloke I used to use Pinterest but I didn't find what I was looking for.
Try Dragonborn. They're a species in D&D. Just specify that otherwise you'll just get Skyrim stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I've seen those things in MMOs. But I'm looking at a more human looking version. Like Corrin.

Oh wait the specific variation I'm looking for is a Draconian.

Donder172 said:
Anyone got a suggestion where I could bring Mizelia to?
You could always go with the miscellaneous universe known as Fake Earth. Deadpool, Error Sans and Serph are there.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]You could always go with the miscellaneous universe known as Fake Earth. Deadpool, Error Sans and Serph are there.

[/QUOTE]
What about the Mass effect one? Perhaps it is possible to start it a bit up?

So um guys I might not be on tomorrow. Or for who knows how long. Depends on how much damage that storm system could cause.

@Barbas a gift from @Crenando

And I'm waiting for you to make a post as Sauron accepting the Membership to the Dungeon of Doom

8BFeGA7.jpg

LegoLad659 said:
Nah, don't worry about it. I was mainly waiting for @Assailant's reply, but it never happened. Now to wait for it again.
I kept meaning to respond to it, but, well...

*opens up head to show that the inside is just an endless, blank void.

Assailant said:
I kept meaning to respond to it, but, well...
*opens up head to show that the inside is just an endless, blank void.
I see xD Well, now you can.

Hey, @MTchaos1134. I've been thinking, and maybe your Droideka might not fit very well in the Undertale universe. We have enough characters to keep the story going already, and throwing a robot in there just seems kinda pointless :/ Since nobody's interacted with you there yet, maybe you could send him to the Soviet Empire universe, where the other Star Wars characters are?

LegoLad659 said:
I see xD Well, now you can.
Hey, @MTchaos1134. I've been thinking, and maybe your Droideka might not fit very well in the Undertale universe. We have enough characters to keep the story going already, and throwing a robot in there just seems kinda pointless :/ Since nobody's interacted with you there yet, maybe you could send him to the Soviet Empire universe, where the other Star Wars characters are?
I was thinking that before I sent him into the undertale universe. My charaters alignment changes depending who they meets and how people react. If they were to meet a sith, and they were friendly to the droid. They would end up helping the one who was in the sith.or if they were to meet a good group of people, they would eventually become good.

I'm just giving my droideka a chance to be good before sending him to the Soviet universe,beacuse well I feel like there would be no chance of him being good if he went there first.

He will go there, just want him to interact with some good people first.so it's a 50/50 chance.

MTchaos1134 said:
I was thinking that before I sent him into the undertale universe. My charaters alignment changes depending who they meets and how people react. If they were to meet a sith, and they were friendly to the droid. They would end up helping the one who was in the sith.or if they were to meet a good group of people, they would eventually become good.
I'm just giving my droideka a chance to be good before sending him to the Soviet universe,beacuse well I feel like there would be no chance of him being good if he went there first.

He will go there, just want him to interact with some good people first.so it's a 50/50 chance.
Hmm, I see. Still, with how slowly Undertale's been moving so far, maybe you'd have better luck in another universe?

MTchaos1134 said:

Send him to the Mass effect universe?

LegoLad659 said:
That could work. They would be more used to droids than the Undertale universe, right?
I think so since the Geth are not hunted and since I heard AI was outlawed there...

MTchaos1134 said:

Everyone in the Soviet Empire has moved to the Ultron universe. You still could go there if you wanted to. Bloke would control a couple of NPCs and you'd interact with them. Kinda like Donder and Mass Effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back