Out Of Character Chat

theManCalledSting said:
@Donder172 Welcome to Tears... any universes that catches your eye?
3 Universes

The Sovjet Universe, The Marvel Universe and the RWBY Universe (I'm not familiar with the universes, so if one of those three, I might be able to learn about that Universe as well :P )

Also, do you mind if I use a Harrower-Class Dreadnought called Doombringer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Donder172 said:
3 Universes
The Sovjet Universe, The Marvel Universe and the RWBY Universe (I'm not familiar with the universes, so if one of those three, I might be able to learn about that Universe as well :P )
I suggest Soviet Empire Universe... It's needing more players the other two are unfortunately booked full

theManCalledSting said:
I suggest Soviet Empire Universe... It's needing more players the other two are unfortunately booked full
Okay, and I wish to come with Doombringer, Grand Moff Pyron's ship if possible.

theManCalledSting said:
what are your plans?
To keep you a bit informed on what for ship that is... Doombringer

If possible, a failed hyperspace jump?

Edit: Now that I am thinking of it, Doombringer falls under Nox's powerbase... so technically it is his ship :P

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
what are you going to do with the ship in the Soviet Empire Universe?
What Sith are good at? Well, first some recon since it's unknown territory. Maybe then some diplomacy or trying to conquer it in the name of the Sith Empire or trying to get it as allies. That's the first idea, but that could change depending on the situation he gets in.

Donder172 said:
What Sith are good at? Well, first some recon since it's unknown territory. Maybe then some diplomacy or trying to conquer it in the name of the Sith Empire or trying to get it as allies. That's the first idea, but that could change depending on the situation he gets in.
That's not a good idea... the Soviet Empire is sort of in the middle of a story arc

theManCalledSting said:
None of them are free for an Invasion arc
Is it possible to send Nox with Doombringer to the Sovjet Universe, but leaving Doombringer in orbit untill he feels its time to strike (some time after the current story arc currently going on there if that is possible)? It has enough supplies to keep its crew alive for some time without having to resupply.

Donder172 said:
Is it possible to send Nox with Doombringer to the Sovjet Universe, but leaving Doombringer in orbit untill he feels its time to strike (some time after the current story arc currently going on there if that is possible)? It has enough supplies to keep its crew alive for some time without having to resupply.
Don't bring your ship... just have Nox fall into a tear

theManCalledSting said:
Don't bring your ship... just have Nox fall into a tear
Okay, I guess ship would be overkill (since it is armed with a weapon that can one-shot a fleet). Darth Nox will come alone.

Donder172 said:
Okay, I guess ship would be overkill (since it is armed with a weapon that can one-shot a fleet). Darth Nox will come alone.
Yeah and we tend to be rather harsh on those who'd join in the RP to take over a storyline...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back