Out Of Character Chat

theManCalledSting said:
so... from the universes in the rp which one catches your eye.
The undertale one is interesting,(it's the one I think I know the most about)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh lord the Faceless they're the easiest/toughest enemy to describe. The simple part they don't have blood and are made of stone. The hard part according to the lore they're "power supply is a makeshift soul. Don't ask how the games never go to deep into the Faceless. Though in revelation a person was turned into one. Again not sure how. You know what I'll see if I can't get the Fire emblem fates lore in. Wherever I put that stuff.

Huh those ancient text in game are relevant who would've thought. maybe I'll add those to the lore once I get to posting it in extra universes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been told some people who play fire emblem spend most of it shipping themselves with the characters. I will admit, I did the same thing when I played skyrim. I was gay for lydia

WheatThins47 said:
I've been told some people who play fire emblem spend most of it shipping themselves with the characters. I will admit, I did the same thing when I played skyrim. I was gay for lydia
Same goes for Persona Players

You know what I'll give you guys a teaser for what will be showing up in extra universes.

A dragon neither white nor black

saw his future self

as no more than a caged beast

sang three songs of prophecy

so someday his soul might be released

Baku said:
You know what I'll give you guys a teaser for what will be showing up in extra universes.

saw his future self

as no more than a caged beast

sang three songs of prophecy

so someday his soul might be released
Please don't be cryptic... and just tell what your plan is to either @Some_Bloke or me.

Oh sorry that was going in extra lore. And if you're talking about the Ark I mentioned. It's still a work in progress. Sorry for the inconvenience I'm trying to figure out where Yato will stop being powered up.

Baku said:
Oh sorry that was going in extra lore. And if you're talking about the Ark I mentioned. It's still a work in progress. Sorry for the inconvenience I'm trying to figure out where Yato will stop being powered up.
just tell me through PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back