Out Of Character Chat

So I want to make an intro for my character, should I make a different thread since it'll take place in their universe. I do not intend to make an arc, so I will be going into another universe, unless people come into my own. Then, obviously, I'd have to stay and I don't have a problem with that.

WheatThins47 said:
So I want to make an intro for my character, should I make a different thread since it'll take place in their universe. I do not intend to make an arc, so I will be going into another universe, unless people come into my own. Then, obviously, I'd have to stay and I don't have a problem with that.
Just post your intro in the thread you want to post in. At the end of the intro just have your character go through a tear, and do something in that thread's universe.

There will be multiple posts because multiple people are doing this with me and we will be interacting before we go through a tear

WheatThins47 said:
There will be multiple posts because multiple people are doing this with me and we will be interacting before we go through a tear
If it's multiple posts before you enter a tear then do a thread for this particular universe before heading to another.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]@theManCalledSting To think that there are 2 particular vampires which are way stronger than Alucard xD ...hard to belive, huh?

[/QUOTE]
And that's not going to make me let Mr. OP Spookster Dead Boy

theManCalledSting said:
And that's not going to make me let Mr. OP Spookster Dead Boy
Well, I don't really care if Mr. Impaler gets accepted. Just wanted to show how ridiculous some characters are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back