Out Of Character Chat

ryanpk200 said:
Everyone in the Soviet Empire has moved to the Ultron universe. You still could go there if you wanted to. Bloke would control a couple of NPCs and you'd interact with them. Kinda like Donder and Mass Effect.
To say, I would really appriciate if others join :)

Well she came to see me for my 19th birthday and she brought me a copy of monster hunter frontier g. She even put in a Japanese I.P address into my PS3 so I could play it.

Baku said:
Well she came to see me for my 19th birthday and she brought me a copy of monster hunter frontier g. She even put in a Japanese I.P address into my PS3 so I could play it.
Ok

Frontier is exclusive to Japan. If you don't have a Japanese I.P address you can't access the servers.

Frontier yes. We do have four soon to be five games here in the U.S but the games aren't for everyone.

Hey the main games have offline. Frontier was a spinoff released in Japan only. I'm being honest if you can get past the slow start to any of the games, your patience will be rewarded.

By the way. I'm not going to be Rping as Azura anymore. I just can't handle two characters. If anyone wants to play as her your more than welcome to. Just let me or bloke know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back