Out Of Character Chat

Birdsie said:
How would you feel if someone signed up as Giygas? *Whistles in a not suspicious way, not at all*
Giygas is pretty much an Eldritch abomination that was only killed via time travel (hence the abortion theory).

I'd reject said character application for being too OP.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Giygas is pretty much an Eldritch abomination that was only killed via time travel (hence the abortion theory).
I'd reject said character application for being too OP.

[/QUOTE]
I meant the Mother 1 Giygas. The Super-powerful Psionic mewtwo ripoff alien one, not the incomprehensible, eldritch abomination one.

theManCalledSting said:
why? we already have enough villains as is
Giygas isn't as much of a villain, as rather a Neutral. He was only aggresive to the humans in Mother 1 because George stole the power of PSI from him to give to the Humans. And Giygas for sure isn't so fucking dumb not to notice that he is in an alternate universe and that the people in it are innocent.

Birdsie said:
Giygas isn't as much of a villain, as rather a Neutral. He was only aggresive to the humans in Mother 1 because George stole the power of PSI from him to give to the Humans. And Giygas for sure isn't so fucking dumb not to notice that he is in an alternate universe and that the people in it are innocent.
and what do you plan on doing with Giygas?

theManCalledSting said:
and what do you plan on doing with Giygas?
Uh... doing stuff that Giygas does? Like conquering alien worlds that are evil, or, like... spreading space culture and becoming a great space leader?

Birdsie said:
Uh... doing stuff that Giygas does? Like conquering alien worlds that are evil, or, like... spreading space culture and becoming a great space leader?
and what else besides that and where would he even fit in

theManCalledSting said:
and what else besides that and where would he even fit in
I think that Peaceful Mars could also be the idea, I think he might even try to convince the Martians to accept him as a leader, saying he'd lead them to glory and prosperity above any that they could imagine.

Birdsie said:
I think that Peaceful Mars could also be the idea, I think he might even try to convince the Martians to accept him as a leader, saying he'd lead them to glory and prosperity above any that they could imagine.
"Peaceful Martians"

It's not only completely out of character for the faction but it ruins their purpose in the RP as they're not meant to be taken seriously. They'd just hand Giygas a lot of strongly worded letters.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]"Peaceful Martians"
It's not only completely out of character for the faction but it ruins their purpose in the RP as they're not meant to be taken seriously. They'd just hand Giygas a lot of strongly worded letters.

[/QUOTE]
Giygas would probably curl up into a ball of long limbs and cry alone. I mean SERIOUSLY. He is like the most Psionic alien in the universe and he was defeated by a kid that sung a lullaby that his mother used to sing to him when he was little. I mean; SERIOUSLY?

theManCalledSting said:
@Birdsie Seriously why do you want to be Giegus?
When did I say that I wanted to be Giygas? I only asked a hypothetical question; What if?

Also, that's like asking: Why do you want to be the red teletubby?

I mean seriously, these portals wouldn't just open next to characters that work with each other and bring them to other friendly people. It would be chaotic and random.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Giygas would probably curl up into a ball of long limbs and cry alone. I mean SERIOUSLY. He is like the most Psionic alien in the universe and he was defeated by a kid that sung a lullaby that his mother used to sing to him when he was little. I mean; SERIOUSLY?
Singing and praying.

I mean, at least he has weaknesses? That still makes him infinitely more interesting than Edgy VonRapeface Alucard.

Still, I'd honestly like a character that didn't exist for the purposes an old-school Barbas invasion angle, a la the OG NWO arc.

It was just...tooo....SWEEEEEEET!

Birdsie said:
When did I say that I wanted to be Giygas? I only asked a hypothetical question; What if?

I mean seriously, these portals wouldn't just open next to characters that work with each other and bring them to other friendly people. It would be chaotic and random.
It was heavily implied.

[media]

[/media]

Birdsie said:
His name is Po. I'd much rather you play him than Alucard or space Gods.

It's done more than just that. Plenty of villians have turned up via tears.

Sorry for the long absence. I have problems with the internet at home so I'll try to rp during breaks between courses at college.

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Sorry for the long absence. I have problems with the internet at home so I'll try to rp during breaks between courses at college.

[/QUOTE]
Glad to see you back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back