Out Of Character Chat

Is it possible to send Tyber Zann with Urai Fen to the Ultron Universe (Sovjet Universe story) or the Mass effect universe on board his personal flagship 'The Merciless'

Donder172 said:
Is it possible to send Tyber Zann with Urai Fen to the Ultron Universe (Sovjet Universe story) or the Mass effect universe on board his personal flagship 'The Merciless'
I'd ask why you want his ship to join him.

@theManCalledSting You're thinking of CSEC. EnTech is the security company that developed EnSec. CSEC is the hacker's ring Tamara works for.

theManCalledSting said:
knowing him... probably saying "They have okay tech..."
If that's the case, then Stain wouldn't have been able to break in even with Hacknet.

Yes, I'm going to try and keep that console as up-to-date as I can. It might take longer to make a post depending on what happens, but conservation of detail is that important to me ( :P )

Edit: Sting, how difficult do you want the suit to be for Tamara to break into?

Last edited by a moderator:
LegoLad659 said:
Yes, I'm going to try and keep that console as up-to-date as I can. It might take longer to make a post depending on what happens, but conservation of detail is that important to me ( :P )
Edit: Sting, how difficult do you want the suit to be for Tamara to break into?
moderately difficult because it would surprise Tony.

also @Baku who's speaking in this

Baku said:
The lost light.

"Oh sorry about scaring you. I saw how focused you were and decided I shouldn't interrupt what you were doing.

@Assailant

Oh... Crap forgot to mention my formula. Jakob's dialogue is bold and Azuras dialogue is in normal font. Sorry about the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back