• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

@Fukushima Akira Heya, just wanted to ask, you in Sarins restaurant? (( I.E. the one he bought and feeds pretty much every mythical race, )) Because if so, mind if i shove Elisa in there? Your choice \_o-o_/

@Wicked Jester @charleen Hey, did I miss any posts from you guys? For some reason RPNation hasn't been giving me updates for this rp a lot and it's getting hard to keep up, so I'm not sure if I missed any replies. If I did and you guys ended the rp with me that's fine, I haven't responded for a while anyways if I missed something.

@Wicked Jester @charleen Hey, did I miss any posts from you guys? For some reason RPNation hasn't been giving me updates for this rp a lot and it's getting hard to keep up, so I'm not sure if I missed any replies. If I did and you guys ended the rp with me that's fine, I haven't responded for a while anyways if I missed something.

Didn't end it, but you definitely did miss one XDDD we're going to have to find it arent we??? XDD

Hey-o! Nice to meet everyone! I'm a newbie who was introduced to this roleplay. The characters were fun to scroll through to help me get a sense of what I'm dealing with. If anyone is able to interact with my character Ekayon I'd really appreciate it. I have no idea where exactly anybody is so I didn't want to step on any toes by just randomly jumping into an interaction. So I left my intro post rather open for anyone to just sorta trip over him lol. 

Hey people, new person to this RP. But hoping to become a good addition to it! So I was looking for some interaction as I don't exactly feel like butting in anywhere, along with not entirely having read enough to see who's where and doing what... So, yeah hey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back