• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

I'm pretty sure he'd listen to some suggestions. 

True, he doesn't come off as the type to be extremely rude to suggestions, even those he dislikes. It's just the fact that there's so many pages that people would once again have to recreate/copy their sheets and move them to individual threads. Since Akira was brought up though, should I tag him so he can see our convo, or should I just message him the suggestion?

True, he doesn't come off as the type to be extremely rude to suggestions, even those he dislikes. It's just the fact that there's so many pages that people would once again have to recreate/copy their sheets and move them to individual threads. Since Akira was brought up though, should I tag him so he can see our convo, or should I just message him the suggestion?

You could message him, but tagging him might get him to look immediately when he sees it. 

@Fukushima Akira

Just wanted to show you parts of a convo I had with Roman on making an area where members of this rp can post their character sheets in individual threads. This is just a suggestion, but I feel like it'd be a neat idea for keeping things organized and for people to not worry about redoing/reposting their character sheets all over again when they lose them.

I sort of like the idea of each character sheet being in a thread, but since there's so many I feel like it'd be impossible at this point for people to make their own threads for character sheets. That seems like something an rp owner has to do the moment they make an rp and not 125 pages of character sheets in.

Yeah, like on other rps some owners have a forum specifically for rp members to create threads for their characters. I feel like that'd be a good way for everyone to have an organized character sheet and not feel the need to go through more than 100 pages to find theirs, edit it, then repost it. That's all up to Akira though, and he seems to be fine with the way things are going on now. I can't read minds though, especially over the internet.

@Nona @HimeragiSeiker 

iknow i owe you two ladies a reply and hate to be a pain but could you guys possibly repost or tell me what happened in your posts so that we may continue our rp

ish fine, im awaiting a reply from @NeoClassical and @Roman so it's not that much of a biggie. We all have our own shit to do. So Neo, Mitsu, and Mika are just heading back to Neo's car to head home. Shira and Yuki are just taking a bath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back