• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Hi! Anyone have a place where i can jump in? Im not really up for reading 196,431 replies you know!

welp. i actually prefer my second one now, so...would it be a problem if i changed?

also, if i pressed 'hide' on a post i posted, does it hide it for me or everyone?

@Fukushima Akira Hiya, sorry to annoy you, ;-; But i would like to ask if those missions will be available again? 

And also; are we in winter right now? Cause i am very confused what time we are set in now ;-;

Huh?

They will be, however they won't be around until RPN's staff allows us to create a new topic within a hosted project.

Yes, we're in the winter.

hmm. should i hide then  repost, then, or are you alright with just the edit?

The edits fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww... shiitake mushrooms, this sucks. I want to bring back Roy from when I used him like.... half a year ago, but I still can't find any good images. Dammit. This screws things up.

I guess I'll have to introduce my newer projects or one of Cooper Smith's friends...

Edit: I hate my fixed mindset.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fukushima Akira would it be okay if i stayed out of the christmas event? the reason being, i get the feeling that it would end up being a time where there would be little interaction (especially with what my two characters are like), and things like back story would come into play, you know? i have nothing wrong with that, but i am not the best at writing long, detailed posts about stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back