• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

@Fukushima Akira would it be okay if i stayed out of the christmas event? the reason being, i get the feeling that it would end up being a time where there would be little interaction (especially with what my two characters are like), and things like back story would come into play, you know? i have nothing wrong with that, but i am not the best at writing long, detailed posts about stuff like that.

It doesn't have to be long detailed posts. It's just a festive time of year, so it's up to you how your characters celebrate/ don't celebrate the holidays.

okay. ill still probably stay out of it though, anyways. my characters simply wont be doing anything interesting that wouldn't change from their daily routine.

yo, can someone recap what just happened and how can i include my character in this. 

Nothing major. You can start your character off at the school as we're currently in a peace period right now.

I hate to double post, but how can you get people to notice or interact with your character. And what are the characters actually doing specifically?

I hate to double post, but how can you get people to notice or interact with your character. And what are the characters actually doing specifically?

The classes are out right now, due to the Holiday event that happened a few days ago, so right now we're all doing our own little thing until the next big event happens, that's  what I meant by peace period by the way. I'll interact with you as a start as I know it's hard to find interactions now, especially for our newer members. I'll reply to the last post you put up momentarily.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Roman yeah. so where is it? I'm in the outskirts now and lumina is nowhere to be seen

Last edited by a moderator:
@Roman yeah. so where is it? I'm in the outskirts now and lumina is nowhere to be seen

Sorry I never got around to it, but it's best you ask to interact before trying to join another person's interaction. 

ok then. i did a mention of them. but how can i contact lumina 

Like most people on the site, you can just send her a PM or leave a post on her page. I talk to, Lumina as we're friends outside of the roleplay, and she was pretty busy yesterday,  so trying to contact her then would've been a hassle.

Is it safe to say all gods from all religions exist in some way in this world? 

may i ask, is the christmas event over yet? if it isnt, does anyone want a cheeky interaction? i feel like i havent given this rp as much time as i do others.

also, @Nona, you arent waiting on my reply are you? it is entirely possible that ive missed it.

may i ask, is the christmas event over yet? if it isnt, does anyone want a cheeky interaction? i feel like i havent given this rp as much time as i do others.

also, @Nona, you arent waiting on my reply are you? it is entirely possible that ive missed it.

Ah snap I might have missed it then, sorry ;-;

Hmm, the system really has changed since I was last here...and they're about to change it again so...hmm. Well, anyway, what's everyone doing, I want to start rping...but I don't want to end up rping by myself and this looks like a big already well established rp and that tends to happen in these things.

As of now, we're in a peace period waiting for the nest major event, so everyone is just hanging out and enjoying the peace while it lasts. You can ask in thread if someone is free, though if you have a hard time finding someone, I'm always open for interaction with our newcomers. Think of me as a greeter of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back