• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

@Daniel reaving ¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯¯\_・ᗜ・_/¯ Whadda want from me? I habbada school now, i will reply in 9 Hours, cause school is piece of SH- We interupt your daily program to bring you: the lenny face. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Shortyshot

Also i feel like i shouldn't point this out but i just have to! When did this RP go from school to Dating RP? Just saying, not that i'm complaining because i would be a hypocrite but i am just saying.

@Shortyshot

Also i feel like i shouldn't point this out but i just have to! When did this RP go from school to Dating RP? Just saying, not that i'm complaining because i would be a hypocrite but i am just saying.

It's a slice of life RP also. Pretty much anything can happen, as the school is just the main setting and it focuses on the development. Hence why we have married couples and etc. 

It's a slice of life RP also. Pretty much anything can happen, as the school is just the main setting and it focuses on the development. Hence why we have married couples and etc. 

Hmm......................................................................................................... Hmmm....................................................................................................... Ah........

Hmm......................................................................................................... Hmmm....................................................................................................... Ah........

I don't know if this was sarcasm, or if you felt the need to use an absurd amount of periods. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back