• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

The Royal Keen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7057-jofune-tsurabisu/ said:
@Jofune Tsurabisu[/URL]
Is that class open to everyone or is it only open to the people you tagged?
anyone who wants to attend.

@JJKab - You would be correct if anything they were doing would lead to anything that would involve sexual acts, though sleeping would not need to be faded.

@Sixxx - She could at least had a bra on. That's most likely why @JJKab mentioned a fade. It's highly recommended that we play things safe as we were shutdown before which you are aware of.

Roman said:
@JJKab - You would be correct if anything they were doing would lead to anything that would involve sexual acts, though sleeping would not need to be faded.
@Sixxx - She could at least had a bra on. That's most likely why @JJKab mentioned a fade. It's highly recommended that we play things safe as we were shutdown before which you are aware of.
Ill edit it

JJKab said:
You made me more wary about these things. Maybe it's good, hence I am hosting an RP now...? :3
It's good to keep an eye for those things, yeah. Our last thread was shut down before due to some problems, so enforcing the rules of your RP would help you keep it from being dawned the same fate as our own. :)

Roman said:
Thank you very much. :)
(I honestly didnt realize it would be an issue , but there ,shes in a tank top too .i really didnt think that would be a sensory issue but its all fixed now . Dont want the rp shut down )

Sixxx said:
(I honestly didnt realize it would be an issue , but there ,shes in a tank top too .i really didnt think that would be a sensory issue but its all fixed now . Dont want the rp shut down )
Hmm she had a tank top on? That's perfectly fine! I made a mistale when I was reading it and guessed she didn't have anything on. My bad, just as long as she's covered in some form or way.

Won't be on for a pretty longntime, if you want. Cancel any interractions with me, feel free to do that.

Sorry all, I've been doin' ogrewotch/painting/being dead for the past few days, so I don't think I'll be able to commit to rp.

So I'm going to drop out. If anything, I might just create an rp pretty soon, so any and all is welcome to join.

Blood for the blood god!

Well then... the new format have made everything in our applications get screwed over... are we even using BB code anymore?

And I completely messed up my application by trying to edit it. Now it's just jumbo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then... the new format have made everything in our applications get screwed over... are we even using BB code anymore?

And I completely messed up my application by trying to edit it. Now it's just jumbo.

BB Code was removed with the recent update.

Uh... I completely screwed over my application by trying to translate it into HTML.... now its just jumbo and I can't find where Roy Drake's part comes in...

Does the "history" function still exist for roleplay moderators, and if it does, can a mod do me a favor and restore my application to the older BB code version?

Thanks.

Nothing. The new buttons at the top of the editor are what we have at our disposal. Or you can code in HTML I guess? Idk.

I tried to code in HTML and it did absolutely nothing for me. All I use now is Microsoft Word for my "special effects". When I looked up if HTML worked, apparently it doesn't and if it was allowed it would crash a page or something if it's coded wrong.

The good news is I learned HTML. The bad news is I learned it all for nothing because this site doesn't support it. I guess the same reasoning could be with BBCode now that it's never coming back.

I tried to code in HTML and it did absolutely nothing for me. All I use now is Microsoft Word for my "special effects". When I looked up if HTML worked, apparently it doesn't and if it was allowed it would crash a page or something if it's coded wrong.

The good news is I learned HTML. The bad news is I learned it all for nothing because this site doesn't support it. I guess the same reasoning could be with BBCode now that it's never coming back.

I heard they're working on bringing the bbcode functions back, so I guess there's that at least?

I heard they're working on bringing the bbcode functions back, so I guess there's that at least?

That's weird. I read a post from one of the staff saying that BBCode is never coming back, unless you meant some parts of the BBCode will come back. This is the post.
"[SIZE=21.3333px]BBCode[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Is BBCode gone forever?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Yes. That was stated multiple times in various announcements and teaser threads, that this new forum software does not use or support traditional BBCode to style posts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Will the BBCode be broken forever?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]No. There’s a program floating around the back end that’s translating old BBCode into something the new site editor can actually comprehend. It’s going to take a while to fix all the posts, and some extremely heavily-coded posts will never look quite the same as they used to. However, most posts should be fine by the end.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I want BBCode back.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Literally impossible" -From the post.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back