• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

That's weird. I read a post from one of the staff saying that BBCode is never coming back, unless you meant some parts of the BBCode will come back. This is the post.
"[SIZE=21.3333px]BBCode[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Is BBCode gone forever?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Yes. That was stated multiple times in various announcements and teaser threads, that this new forum software does not use or support traditional BBCode to style posts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Will the BBCode be broken forever?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]No. There’s a program floating around the back end that’s translating old BBCode into something the new site editor can actually comprehend. It’s going to take a while to fix all the posts, and some extremely heavily-coded posts will never look quite the same as they used to. However, most posts should be fine by the end.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I want BBCode back.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Literally impossible" -From the post.[/SIZE]

That second question is what I was referencing. 

I'm going to take a short break from this roleplay, if you guys don't mind. I'll be ending my interactions.

Hey I was just wondering if anyone had an open character?  Because Jack and Pup are open now XD. Sorry its taken me so long to get started I am just bad at starts as well as I have been buisy. 

@VenomSlayer Well there both guys so I guess Jack XD.

Anyway I was about to head to bed when I first replied and didn't expect to get an anwser until tomorrow.XD I guess we can start tomorrow. 

@VenomSlayer I slept well.

Alright I will get to work. 

Well I will just give you a warning that Jack is a trickster and will mess with Capian. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back