• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

@Shortyshot

Also i feel like i shouldn't point this out but i just have to! When did this RP go from school to Dating RP? Just saying, not that i'm complaining because i would be a hypocrite but i am just saying.

School consists of dating. When school is going on, it allows for character developments, as well as relationships. When I begin arcs, that's when other areas are explored.

@Fukushima Akira Why the hell is the background the Iron Banner? xD

It's the insignia for Euphoria. Sanctums are a warrior race, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
School consists of dating. When school is going on, it allows for character developments, as well as relationships. When I begin arcs, that's when other areas are explored.

It's the insignia for Euphoria. They are a warrior race, after all.

Fair enough. I suppose either way it's a sigil for war.

Holy cow. I just realized how lanky Akira is in his base form.....such a skinny boy. I mean, 6"1, 137 lbs!?

@Fukushima Akira

Akira's base form is Goku. Those are his actual stats xD

goku_2015_render_by_saodvd-d8em2my.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone! I'm new--just posted my CS a little while ago and waiting for approval! I'm thinking I'll just hop in as a new student, but I'd like to know kinda what's going on atm so I know where to jump in C: 

@Fukushima Akira

Hello everyone! I'm new--just posted my CS a little while ago and waiting for approval! I'm thinking I'll just hop in as a new student, but I'd like to know kinda what's going on atm so I know where to jump in C: 

@Fukushima Akira

I can take a look at your CS. As of now, we are in a peace state. Nothing important has happened yet. 

Right now nothing. We've been in a peace period, waiting for our GM to announce our next arc. 

I'm sorry, I hate to ask again sort of haha, but what's the setting--(well I'm assuming everyone's in different areas), but like what time of day and is everyone still at the school? I apologize for my confusion hahah I tried reading some recent posts, but everyone seems like they're doing they're own thing  ^_^

I'm sorry, I hate to ask again sort of haha, but what's the setting--(well I'm assuming everyone's in different areas), but like what time of day and is everyone still at the school? I apologize for my confusion hahah I tried reading some recent posts, but everyone seems like they're doing they're own thing  ^_^

Yeah, with so many people it's hard to keep track of that. The school day is out and it's probably mid afternoon? But people kind of do their own thing and time skip everywhere, once the school day is out. (Timeskips are not allowed when school is happening.) If you wanted to insert your character, I'd say have it be around the time when school just got out, in the afternoon around there. (:

Aaaugh. Sorry for the accidental spam in main. I accidentally posted some coding I was trying out for html accordions and for some reason I kept getting spammed with "your replies have been merged" and then when I refreshed I realized I posted A BUNCH of stuff. Whelp, now I see that accordions don't work yet. -_-

Aaaugh. Sorry for the accidental spam in main. I accidentally posted some coding I was trying out for html accordions and for some reason I kept getting spammed with "your replies have been merged" and then when I refreshed I realized I posted A BUNCH of stuff. Whelp, now I see that accordions don't work yet. -_-

They took away the delete feature too. Mistake on their part. :((

They took away the delete feature too. Mistake on their part. :((

Yeah that's what I noticed a while back. I wondered why they did that since I would expect in rps lots of people would feel the need to edit/delete their work. I also noticed that when you post something you have a limited amount of time to edit it before you can no long edit it. I sure do feel bad for those who realize they made a mistake a day or two after they post something, then they can't fix it.

Anyways, I expect accordions to come back soon, but I find it weird how there is a code for accordions with html/css, it's just that when you post it here it doesn't work. Probably a case of very certain (and basic) codes working and everything else doesn't.

Yeah that's what I noticed a while back. I wondered why they did that since I would expect in rps lots of people would feel the need to edit/delete their work. I also noticed that when you post something you have a limited amount of time to edit it before you can no long edit it. I sure do feel bad for those who realize they made a mistake a day or two after they post something, then they can't fix it.

Anyways, I expect accordions to come back soon, but I find it weird how there is a code for accordions with html/css, it's just that when you post it here it doesn't work. Probably a case of very certain (and basic) codes working and everything else doesn't.

Exactly why I preferred Bbcode, but they said it was breaking or something like that. I don't even know if I'll take the time to learn HTML because that might just disappear lile BBCode one day. 

Exactly why I preferred Bbcode, but they said it was breaking or something like that. I don't even know if I'll take the time to learn HTML because that might just disappear lile BBCode one day. 

Tbh after this site updated I've experienced so many issues. Take for example accidentally posting spam in an rp forum while people were rping. I really miss when a lot of us used Extra Information, since I usually used that as a reference when people had rp responses that were very vague/badly worded, and also when I forgot where my rp partner's character and my character are. There's also how I'm pretty sure most of us who used heavy bbcoding on our character sheets have to remake them. This is why I'm going to stop using Angelo and Avatia for a bit until I fix up their character sheets since I currently have no reliable reference for them.

On the bright side, HTML is actually very similar to bbcoding. I did all that stuff with Moonstone and Junchi in a day by just looking at really good reference sites. Word of advice, learn how to copy and paste... a lot.

Tbh after this site updated I've experienced so many issues. Take for example accidentally posting spam in an rp forum while people were rping. I really miss when a lot of us used Extra Information, since I usually used that as a reference when people had rp responses that were very vague/badly worded, and also when I forgot where my rp partner's character and my character are. There's also how I'm pretty sure most of us who used heavy bbcoding on our character sheets have to remake them. This is why I'm going to stop using Angelo and Avatia for a bit until I fix up their character sheets since I currently have no reliable reference for them.

On the bright side, HTML is actually very similar to bbcoding. I did all that stuff with Moonstone and Junchi in a day by just looking at really good reference sites. Word of advice, learn how to copy and paste... a lot.

Copy and pasting was my thing and still is lol

Yeah, I'm working on my character sheets now. It's a hassle. 

Copy and pasting was my thing and still is lol

Yeah, I'm working on my character sheets now. It's a hassle. 

I sort of like the idea of each character sheet being in a thread, but since there's so many I feel like it'd be impossible at this point for people to make their own threads for character sheets. That seems like something an rp owner has to do the moment they make an rp and not 125 pages of character sheets in.

I sort of like the idea of each character sheet being in a thread, but since there's so many I feel like it'd be impossible at this point for people to make their own threads for character sheets. That seems like something an rp owner has to do the moment they make an rp and not 125 pages of character sheets in.

You mean like every character have their own thread? 

You mean like every character have their own thread? 

Yeah, like on other rps some owners have a forum specifically for rp members to create threads for their characters. I feel like that'd be a good way for everyone to have an organized character sheet and not feel the need to go through more than 100 pages to find theirs, edit it, then repost it. That's all up to Akira though, and he seems to be fine with the way things are going on now. I can't read minds though, especially over the internet.

Yeah, like on other rps some owners have a forum specifically for rp members to create threads for their characters. I feel like that'd be a good way for everyone to have an organized character sheet and not feel the need to go through more than 100 pages to find theirs, edit it, then repost it. That's all up to Akira though, and he seems to be fine with the way things are going on now. I can't read minds though, especially over the internet.

I'm pretty sure he'd listen to some suggestions. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back