• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our House

Catharsis

Too Far Gone
Hey Everyone!

Here is the place where..

Questions should be asked

Conversation will take place

Concerns will be stated

Get to know your fellow roleplayers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Soo.. this is extremely late. But, well here it is if you all are still interested! I'll give excuses later. :P

@Chloe Collat @TavrosTaurus

On another note, the house will be a 12 bedroom type thing. Sorta like a mansion, so everyone can join, if you want to make more than one character go ahead. Thanks!

Kyzaba said:
Character Sheet has been made. Waiting for approval. @Lonelytaco
Sorry, you weren't supposed to post until everyone else did. I'll leave it up but it'll be a while before everyone else posts. Sorry for the confusion

StilettoKiss said:
Is this still open? I'd love to join.
yes

Sorry for the long wait everyone, I have NOT been getting emails for this. I'm sorry, lets get this going

@exp626 Wow. Thanks for excluding me from the RP by walking up to the house and ringing the doorbell after completely ignoring me. Now it's actually legit impossible to get back in since I am still at the doorbell after having been walked past like an invisible ghost and having the door shut on me.

Kyzaba said:
@exp626 Wow. Thanks for excluding me from the RP by walking up to the house and ringing the doorbell after completely ignoring me. Now it's actually legit impossible to get back in since I am still at the doorbell after having been walked past like an invisible ghost and having the door shut on me.
Just act like he let you in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back