• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy: Revival! (OOC) -CLOSED-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hello, I thought that this looked fairly interesting and I would like to join if there are any openings,

Finally finished. Took like two and a half hours, so I'm happy with how quick I got it done.

well, technically, yes. Though he can manipulate plants to an extent. He just can't outright murder a person by turning them into a piece of paper. Though he could turn the air around them into water and drown them, but it would be difficult to continuously create water, even more so if he tries to turn the air in their lungs into water.

As long as they have some form of Consciousness or is like an animal, he can't do anything with them.

As long as they have some form of Consciousness or is like an animal, he can't do anything with them.
well, technically, yes. Though he can manipulate plants to an extent. He just can't outright murder a person by turning them into a piece of paper. Though he could turn the air around them into water and drown them, but it would be difficult to continuously create water, even more so if he tries to turn the air in their lungs into water.
Ahaa, thank you for clarifiying. You get a cookie!
(All according to keikaku)

oh, I love Death Note, though I watched it in Dubbed so I wouldn't get the Japanese memes.

Have you watched Wise Man's Grandchild? If so, that's how I kind of imagine his ability, though on a much smaller scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back