• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy: Revival! (OOC) -CLOSED-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
also, how do you make the blue partition thing you have at the beginning of your posts?

Ok, and when I insert a picture, any text I make next to it always goes to the bottom of the picture, how do I make it go to the top. (sorry for all of the questions.)

Ok, and when I insert a picture, any text I make next to it always goes to the bottom of the picture, how do I make it go to the top. (sorry for all of the questions.)
No problem!
Do [ imagefloat=left ] (Put your picture in here) [ /imagefloat ]

Again, no spaces on the [ ] . Glad to be of help!

Thank you very much, I'm absolute trash with BBCode so it is appreciated.
No problemo! Always glad to help. Just to give you a better idea it should be like this.

So it should be
[ imagefloat=left ] (Picture) [ /imagefloat ]
Stuff you wanna write out at the top. (Like location, or who you are tagging)
[ divide=thick ] [ /divide ]
Your post here write everything ya want out!

The character I have in mind is going to be a witch. Now the question I want to ask is if she's allowed to keep her familiar, or to some it may be known as a demon, (it's no bigger than your ordinary house cat) on campus with her. If not I'll be glad with mentioning it in the extra section of the character sheet that she has it, but left it back home before coming to the school

The character I have in mind is going to be a witch. Now the question I want to ask is if she's allowed to keep her familiar, or to some it may be known as a demon, (it's no bigger than your ordinary house cat) on campus with her. If not I'll be glad with mentioning it in the extra section of the character sheet that she has it, but left it back home before coming to the school
That's a question for Mr. Valdez.
*gets pushed aside*
Valdez: *Clearing his throat* - Osiria Academy welcomes familiars of any kind, so long as they are cared for properly!

XD Yeah you can have the familiar with you!

Thank's for pointing out the Snake dude, I'll make him as my next side character, lol.

wow, you made several. They look very good when glancing over them.

Is my character sheet approved by any chance? If not and is in need of changes let me know so I can adjust accordingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back