• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Order up in 1st quadrant!🏁🚀🍔 (OOC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It completely slipped my mind that I have not addressed about robots and possible alien races, huh? Ill add later again, ya'll can ask me if your unsure about something!

Oh I just realized I just got all the way through a CS without asking you about the race that Val's associated with. Do you want to discuss before I post CS or should I throw it up and you can look?

Oh I just realized I just got all the way through a CS without asking you about the race that Val's associated with. Do you want to discuss before I post CS or should I throw it up and you can look?
Ooh sure. You can just PM me ahead or just post it here.

Okay, I posted it, I'm gonna edit it to make it easier on the eyes but let me know if we need to change stuff.

I should add that Robots/androids/AI mechs are a thing in the universe here but its not really an emphasis as much. The ship/diner has a few mechanical arms and machinery but hardly replacing specific role played by people.

heyo! in the process of creating my character rn, but I was wondering if there is any particular age range we need to stick to?

got mine up as well! may fix it to look better or add some stuff, but all the basic stuff should be there

Hey guys! My notifications for this thread must have gotten buried but I'd love to throw my cowboy hat into the ring if you're open to accepting more characters Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
I might have made up my own backstory when it comes to Loki's place of birth/species but any of this is tweakable if needed to better fit the rp

Hey guys! My notifications for this thread must have gotten buried but I'd love to throw my cowboy hat into the ring if you're open to accepting more characters Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
I might have made up my own backstory when it comes to Loki's place of birth/species but any of this is tweakable if needed to better fit the rp
Sorry for the late reply but character is greaat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back