• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Order up in 1st quadrant!🏁🚀🍔 (OOC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, kind of. My thoughts on the Verden are basically just green-skinned elves. They value nature and originate from the planet Zulveu. They have friendly relations with humans and aren't usually hostile. Any of this can be changed though to better fit the rp

Yeah, kind of. My thoughts on the Verden are basically just green-skinned elves. They value nature and originate from the planet Zulveu. They have friendly relations with humans and aren't usually hostile. Any of this can be changed though to better fit the rp
Ah I see.

omg, so many new posts as i open rpn haha! loved all the posts, I should get mine up within the day (my time ahaha)

Once kakemha kakemha and PixelSymphony PixelSymphony done ze post I'll set my post which is basically explaining where characters can volunteer whether to stay in the ship to investigate and fix up or go down the highway to visit the nearest possible town.

My deepest apologies. I'm afraid I can't really run the RP as much as I can. RP is closed. Again, I am sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back