• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern {Open} Teen Roleplay

~Hope~

I looked at the ceiling. I'd been in the school's library for no reason. I guess I liked the silence that roamed in here. Or the fact that there weren't too many uncomfortable silences. I walked out of the library after a while, thinking about random stuff. I began counting the lockers. I didn't know what else to do, and since doing nothing wasn't on my list of things to do. . . I ran my hand through my hair after I reached somewhere around 50-60. "Ah, who am I kidding?" I smiled at my own stupidity. "It'll take all day to finish counting these."

I smirk. "wait right here m'lady." I weave through the crowd until I get behind the counter. Several people shouted. "No fair!" I smirked at them. "Sorry bros I work here and stuff" I jumped back over the counter and hand you the coffee. "What did I tell you?" I ask,grinning like a mad man

~Karen~

I raise an eyebrow. "Hadn't known you worked here." I say, and I gladly take it.

(I feel like I'm mixing Davis and Karen's personality...I guess they're similar if they live together...)

~Karen~

"Ehhhh, probably not. Not today at least." I sip my coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Just come on." I lead you to a small shack out in the woods,just behind the train tracks. "Come on." I lead you inside. There was a couch,books,and snacks in the place. "It's good for hangin' out in" I said,falling back on the couch

~Karen~

"This an operational railroad? I know trains run downtown, but is this abandoned?" I ask. I grab a bag of chips and I begin eating them.

~Davis~

I check my watch. 9:30. Time for school. I get up from the rock I was sitting on, and I walk in.

~Karen~

"Welp, time for school." I say, getting up, and opening the door. I walk to the train tracks and I look at what to take.

Murphy pulled up to the school at approximately 9:30. She straightened out her shirt and hopped out of the car, throwing her school bag over shoulder. "Here goes," she sighed.

~Karen~

"I just said I wouldn't be going to school." I say, looking at the railroad ties. Wait, how do I know their names? Stupid nerdy brother.

~Davis~

I look behind me, surprised another person came at exactly the time the doors opened. Usually, that doesn't happen. "Top of the mornin' to ya!"

~Karen~

I grab the chips and I still look at the railroad tracks. "Which thing do you think a nerdy brother my age would want? He's really into trains."

~Karen~

"I know. How about this wooden piece?" I ask. I begin trying to take it out. "Little help?"

(I noticed...Hmmmmmm...)

"Good morning!" Murphy replied. She smiled at the stranger who quickly greeted her. "Glad I'm not the only one here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back