OOC

Somewhere, someplace, there's a man eating a live crab. And he doesn't regret it. Beish probably doesn't regret it too, because he's too busy trying to wrangle some bear into submission/hibernation.

Somewhere, someplace, there's a man eating a live crab. And he doesn't regret it. Beish probably doesn't regret it too, because he's too busy trying to wrangle some bear into submission/hibernation.

LMFAO! Omfg! I wish we had a quote of the week thing for the RP on its homepage so I can put that up there! LMFAO!!!! >.<

I'm technically not in it yet, but from what I've observed, I have to agree. I was looking for a Roleplay much like this one for a while. It's the perfect balance between an interesting, serious RP, and a fun, friendly community.

Thank you both! It makes me love this so much!

I've been wanting to create something like this environment for so long, I'm not even joking. I've created forum after forum and I've never achieved this. Then again, my ideas haven't been this fun either. :P

Thank you both! It makes me love this so much!

I've been wanting to create something like this environment for so long, I'm not even joking. I've created forum after forum and I've never achieved this. Then again, my ideas haven't been this fun either. :P

Well congrats, you've done it!

This place, honestly, has an extremely positive, cheery environment, something that's actually quite rare nowadays. I mean, like ink said, this place has the perfect blend of fun and seriousness. Simply, it's a cool RP. You've achieved something great @Huey.

This place, honestly, has an extremely positive, cheery environment, something that's actually quite rare nowadays. I mean, like ink said, this place has the perfect blend of fun and seriousness. Simply, it's a cool RP. You've achieved something great @Huey.

Without @Throne Trinity as a sounding board and a partner I wouldn't have been able to do it!

*kicks imaginary door down* Um... hello?

I just had that replaced! >.<

Welcome @YanaAi. @Throne Trinity This is Darla's new apprentice.

Gah, what did I miss? And @Huey invited me here. Blame him for my tardiness. (lol kidding. Or am I?)

Thank you for the mushy welcomes~ And is it just me, or am I seeing duplicate posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back