OOC

Also, the Council of Lagna is completed, so depending on everyone's job/profession, your character maybe acquainted with the some of the council members a little better than others.

Hm... Isn't Beish the popular one! xD

Aspen's approach gave me an idea, however. It would not take place for quite some time, perhaps in much later chapters, but it might add a slightly emotional element to this story.

It's nothing major, but I think it could be fun.

Now, Beish will be losing his father in a later chapter. He had been sick for quite some time, after all, but Beish is still unprepared. When he does pass away, Beish will enter a period of grief. The man was supportive of his learning, and taught him a great many things in his early life. 

Aspen, on the other hand, has been without a father figure for the majority of her life. She has never had someone to support her or to guide her. She has been alone, and perhaps she might have been a different person if her parents had lived. 

What I'm getting at is that when Beish enters his period of sadness, he almost reaches out in turn to Aspen, to care for her as his father had done. Maybe something happens to Aspen to trigger Beish to do this, like she twists her ankle or somewhat. 

This would be more like a father/daughter kind of love. It would just be a small dagger in this huge RP, but I think it would add this almost tender element to it.

What do you think?

@Angel_cassieopia

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that.

Great replies everyone! I'm running errands with my wife and kids. I'll reply later in the day. I'm so excited!! ^.^ I can't wait for the first KABOOM SURPRISE!!

No, not just guns. We need lots of guns. Every single one of them.

Lots. Of. Guns.

Guns.

Guns everywhere.

Not everyone will have magic, but very good point. Its like ancient Egypt's lack of technological advancement because of the slave trade and slave labor aspect.

Exactly. It's how the two kingdoms of the world from where my character is from exist the way they do: one had magic, making technology in their society seldom used, and the other didn't forcing them to advance their technology as much as possible.

Just to make sure I'm understanding it all @Huey, the council sent a messenger to tell everyone at the inn to come to the longhouse? Or did i misunderstand that?

No sir. The council has been having people observe and give them reports so they can be centralized and figure out what is going on.

The group (of players) see the image and are drawn toward the longhouse. By all means, you can send a messenger to gather those people. :D

No sir. The council has been having people observe and give them reports so they can be centralized and figure out what is going on.

The group (of players) see the image and are drawn toward the longhouse. By all means, you can send a messenger to gather those people. :D

Oh okay that makes more sense. I don't think a messenger is necessary if they're being drawn to the longhouse. The only point of a messenger would be to rope in the party but if they're all headed in the same direction it doesn't seem necessary.

Oh okay that makes more sense. I don't think a messenger is necessary if they're being drawn to the longhouse. The only point of a messenger would be to rope in the party but if they're all headed in the same direction it doesn't seem necessary.

You're the boss! I can't wait to see how everyone will handle the craziness. :D

Since this is a mixture of both Norse and Native American culture, would the Longhouse be traditional Native American style, or would it be slightly upgraded:

wip___viking_longhouse_by_wraithdouser-d3cfxar.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back