OOC

I come home from a long day of work, and see this. 

All of you are angels.

And Beish is a master bear-wrestler.

Okay, so I'm curious. I was reading through the next comments on the first chapter. And @slayerslade666 who did you learn over. Because you didn't specify and now ((call me an idiot if you shall)) I'm deeply confused. 

Also, I'm sorry guys, I keep getting pulled away. Between sports and homework. Sorry. As soon as volleyball season is over, I'll be on more.

Okay, so I'm curious. I was reading through the next comments on the first chapter. And @slayerslade666 who did you learn over. Because you didn't specify and now ((call me an idiot if you shall)) I'm deeply confused. 

Also, I'm sorry guys, I keep getting pulled away. Between sports and homework. Sorry. As soon as volleyball season is over, I'll be on more.

My character walked over to yours and asked her a question, hope that clears up the confusion :3

I see. I originally wanted to say something along the lines of "I think we've got a Tokyo Ghoul fan round' ere'.". But then I thought it might've been something that Tokyo Ghoul used for the series, and so I refrained from doing so, as you might've not been an otaku, and, like others on the internet to which I've refered to as such, in a similar situation, could have been offended by such an assumption.

(That's my ramble on thought process - but yeah, make no bones bout' it. I was just joshin' ya').

Well, if your going to talk about otaku, you've come to the right place. But don't worry, I'm not the "OMG I LUV ANIMUUUUU" annoying type. I'm the one who actually looks for the messages and pays attention to every little thing.

And I don't mind.

Well, I'm not the annoying type either. I don't think I'm that observant, but y'know. I like the stories behind everything, and big revelations and such - making a personal theory, or two. Sorry about this late ass reply, RPN has a tendency to note notify me bout' this sorta' stuff all the time. -.,,,,,,,.- @Angel_cassieopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back