OOC

So guys. Anyone else around? 
th

Ugh, isn't that the truth though? I just spent the past 1.5 hours training someone who isn't even going to be working here on a regular basis. I stopped once they revealed that LMFAO

That sucks. Reminds me of that one time when I was playing this videogame, and suddenly, the electricity goes out. Lost all my progress; since I was playing for a really long time.

My drive to continue the game died down immediately.

Ugh! It always dies after that doesn't it? Like you don't want to face it again because its so far behind! Its easier to start a new game sometimes.

Ugh, isn't that the truth though? I just spent the past 1.5 hours training someone who isn't even going to be working here on a regular basis. I stopped once they revealed that LMFAO

That time when you can't decide whether to laugh or cry. -_-# I'm having one of those right now. Darn client who can't even send a heads-up about changes from their end. Now I have to regenerate 3 days worth of reports. Grrr...

Sorry it took so long for me to get things going. My basement flooded  :(  But It's cool now, I had a shop-vac on hand and sucked up most of the water and soaked the rest up with shamwows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back