OOC

Well, folks. Sorry for not having posted earlier; but I spent all that time sketching. So, here's something to remember me by:

preview_full.jpg

OMG OMG OMG I JUST HAD AN IDEA!!!!!!! 

Okay, turn me down if it's to much. Or if there is already a plan or something. Just, and idea.

What if one of or a figure that appears, was the person who murdered Aspen's parents?

OMG OMG OMG I JUST HAD AN IDEA!!!!!!! 

Okay, turn me down if it's to much. Or if there is already a plan or something. Just, and idea.

What if one of or a figure that appears, was the person who murdered Aspen's parents?

Interesting Idea, but once we reveal who the people are that are appearing it won't make much sense to have a murderer be one of those showing up. But don't worry, I'm sure me and @Huey can cook something up for Aspen and her parents murderer.

The M'effing plot thickens!

Ivros has laid down some foreshadowing and such. :D

Beish's was my favorite to write. LMFAO!! Its so ridiculous and yet it will be so epic! :P

I literally almost threw up when I read the post. 

I am so f*ckin filled with excitement

AND CHASE THE SALMON? IS THAT F-ING FORESHADOWING FOR SOMETHING? WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR ME?????? GAHHHHHHHH

@Huey

I literally almost threw up when I read the post. 

I am so f*ckin filled with excitement

AND CHASE THE SALMON? IS THAT F-ING FORESHADOWING FOR SOMETHING? WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR ME?????? GAHHHHHHHH

@Huey

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I won't say a thing. I want to see the choices you and everyone else takes. Salmon could mean anything. :P

I hope the throw up was figurative! :P

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

I won't say a thing. I want to see the choices you and everyone else takes. Salmon could mean anything. :P

I hope the throw up was figurative! :P

I hate you, and yet love you at the same time. 

Why are you so evil? 

I hate you, and yet love you at the same time. 

Why are you so evil? 

Aww! This is the realization that my game is going well for all of us! :P

I'm a sadist. I can't help it. ^.^

If you think this is torture. Oh man....you're all in for a surprise once you get to the cave...not to mention on your way....ignore that statement!

Look! Pie! *runs away* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

It seems as if I've returned way more sooner than I probably should've; although which is good. Nevertheless, I can sense Beish's rise to bear-hood. It's glaringly obvious.

May Beish find the salmon, and therefore, regain his peace.

It seems as if I've returned way more sooner than I probably should've; although which is good. Nevertheless, I can sense Beish's rise to bear-hood. It's glaringly obvious.

May Beish find the salmon, and therefore, regain his peace.

LMFAO! Oh if you only knew what I have in mind for his pubescienct bearhood! GASP! I've said too much already!!

@Handabooo, I assume you wrote that from a phone? abger = anger, yes? I just want to make sure because I looked up abger and its confusing. LMFAO

Also, I love the responses so far. I can't wait to see more. Do you all want me to wait or reply as I get them?

LOL Huey's being a bully. xD  

I'm good with waiting for now. I'd like to see how the others would react, too.

Well, if I wasn't a character bully, the RP would be boring. I've had some GMs that didn't want to hurt any character or put them in any bad situations. It was boring. :(

Makes sense though. It's the drama and suspense that can keep an RP going. Amongst other things, of course. :D   *gives you candies for a job well done*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back