OOC

@YanaAi, great effing question. Way to get to the crux of what chapter 1 is about. Damn you! I have no way out of it lol.

@Angel_cassieopia, I like how she is so overcome with vengeance that she is walking out. I can get her to stay or we can start a solo adventure. The choice is yours. :)

@Throne Trinity, I like the selflessness of Howie. I think I have the perfect gift for him. ^.^

[SIZE= 12px]Seriously though, Huey. Is ivros a con artist or something? Will he feel offended if someone calls him a con artist? Is he a con artist from comic con who conned his way from the future.[/SIZE]

@YanaAi, great effing question. Way to get to the crux of what chapter 1 is about. Damn you! I have no way out of it lol.

@Angel_cassieopia, I like how she is so overcome with vengeance that she is walking out. I can get her to stay or we can start a solo adventure. The choice is yours. :)

@Throne Trinity, I like the selflessness of Howie. I think I have the perfect gift for him. ^.^

Hmm. I'd like to stay, I don't do all that well with solo. So, thank you. 

Bwahahahaha! ψ(`∇´)ψアハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

Tbh, I spent hours staring at the screen deciding on what to ask. I hope I didn't ruin anything though. ((유∀유|||))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back