OOC

Sorry everyone! The surgery took more out of me than I thought it would. I'm back. I'm reading up on the thread, I'll be posting before lunch time.

I'm good. A little tired but I gotta work so no more sleep for me. I've been blasting Steel Panther all morning to try and wake myself up. 

Ha! I'm jealous. I'm at work all day without music or anything. Boring sounds of a fan that is on my desk and incessant talking from random people about things I don't care about. :P

Yes, yes. Your child is doing well in school. Yes, yes. That is a lovely jacket. :P

Hahaha! That is lame. That's one of the things I love about my job is that we get to listen to music and it has to be loud or else you cant hear it over the machinery. 

Touche. Once it comes to 5PM I'll be listening to all sorts of stuff while I mess around. Did you see that I created the Kurator information? I'm holding off on someone else's until later. *cough* Satu! *cough* I should have some area information up soon as well.

Anyone want to volunteer to make some lore with me? ^.^

I'm making Beish feel all kinds of things. 

Don't worry, he's not always a crybaby.

But when he is, he's the most feeling baby on this damn planet. 

When I get home, I'll get a post up for the elders and Howie. It will probably the last time you speak to the elders for quite some time. 

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION: BEISH HAS NOW ACHIEVED TOTAL QUOTEABILITY. FEEL FREE TO QUOTE HIM/HIS BEARNESS AT YOUR LEISURE

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pretty good idea. Almost more than an idea.

But I don't want to spoil it for myself. All I can think about is Beorn in the Hobbit. 

If you catch my drift.

I have a pretty good idea. Almost more than an idea.

But I don't want to spoil it for myself. All I can think about is Beorn in the Hobbit. 

If you catch my drift.

HA! Beorn was crazy awesome. One of my favorite characters from the book. All I'll say is that its more like something from the Traitor Son Cycle. A set of books by Miles Cameron.

Please tell me what you think. What I can improve. What is missing.

Ramai Chronicles and myself can only get better with your help everyone!

Thank you! ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back