OOC

@YanaAi LMFAO!!

I opened your reply to the thread in another tab and switched over to something. The first thing that my eye caught during the transition was this:

"Aaahh!!!" The apprentice shrieked

I started giggling because I envisioned Lexis running around in a circle with her arms flailing, screaming at the top of her lungs all wide eyed. LMFAO!!!! I can't stop laughing!

@YanaAi LMFAO!!

I opened your reply to the thread in another tab and switched over to something. The first thing that my eye caught during the transition was this:

I started giggling because I envisioned Lexis running around in a circle with her arms flailing, screaming at the top of her lungs all wide eyed. LMFAO!!!! I can't stop laughing!

Oh my-- You did not just-- Now I can't get that off my head!!! *is torn between laughing and pitying poor Lexis*

I was going for scared, SCARED, I tell ya! Not a chibi little red riding hood running around.

Gaaaaaah! Now there's a label! Dx

Oh my-- You did not just-- Now I can't get that off my head!!! *is torn between laughing and pitying poor Lexis*

I was going for scared, SCARED, I tell ya! Not a chibi little red riding hood running around.

Gaaaaaah! Now there's a label! Dx

OMFG! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS PICTURING! OMFG! I'm reading your post now and I can't get random anime music out of my head lol!

OMFG! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS PICTURING! OMFG! I'm reading your post now and I can't get random anime music out of my head lol!

DON'T!!! SHE LOOKS CUTE BUT SHE SHOULDN'T!!!! DX

Now she looks like Akazukin Chacha to me. T-T 

1460085229475.jpg

HUEY, YOU BULLY! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back