OOC

Consider me replied 

Random bit of random.

Has anyone heard the song "oh miss believer" ? I'm hoping someone has.... it's officially my favourite song. Reminds me of my girlfriend too.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Inhale- 

Panic! At the disco, Melanie Martinez, bvb, mcr, suicide silence, motionless in white, Dave Navarro, green day, owl city, fob, 

And more.

Well have you ever heard of,

-inhale-

Rage against the Machine, Radio Head, Pearl Jam, Blue Oyster Cult, Peter Gabriel, Vernon Jane, System of a Down, Red Hot Chile Peppers or Tides of Man?

-exhale-

They're also on my list of favorite bands. 

Well have you ever heard of,

-inhale-

Rage against the Machine, Radio Head, Pearl Jam, Blue Oyster Cult, Peter Gabriel, Vernon Jane, System of a Down, Red Hot Chile Peppers or Tides of Man?

-exhale-

They're also on my list of favorite bands. 

Only red hot chili peppers.

Sorry.

Have you heard of nine inch nails?

Moosik? 

Oh sorry, while I tend to expand my musical vocabulary every now and then, I'd like to term myself as someone who'd most likely be rooted in the electronica genre of music for the better chunk of my life; not brostep though, I hate brostep.

Early innovators such as Kraftwerk and Egyptian Lover, and newer ones such as Magic Sword and Squarepusher are prominent in my list of favourite artists. I also do love some rock too, evident in my affinity for Pink Floyd and Jimi Hendrix. I'm, furthermore, cool with Disco and the French house genre, being an avid listener of Daft Punk, Justice, Phoenix, and the 80's inspired Kavinsky. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So I post my reply, and my screen immediately flashes up to those creepy goblin pictures. 

I almost shit my pants.

Touche. By the way, are you going to respond? I responded to you. :(

Been a little busy, with school and my never ending kindness to take peoples shifts has been quite the problem, I'll respond once I find time in my life to do so. Could be tomorrow or even next year.

Voila. Posted. I hope you all like it.

Is it wrong that I love torturing Beish? :D

BUT HE WAS JUST TRYING TO BE BRAVE FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DENY HIM THAT?????

jk I probably would have done the same thing it's fun to roleplay a smart and cowardly man that is somehow connected with bears

Been a little busy, with school and my never ending kindness to take peoples shifts has been quite the problem, I'll respond once I find time in my life to do so. Could be tomorrow or even next year.

I understand! I just wanted to make sure you knew I replied. I'm sorry you've been busy. :(

BUT HE WAS JUST TRYING TO BE BRAVE FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DENY HIM THAT?????

jk I probably would have done the same thing it's fun to roleplay a smart and cowardly man that is somehow connected with bears

LMFAO! I couldn't resist the opportunity. I envisioned him closing his eyes and feebly swinging his staff at the Goblin. ^.^

I really, legitimately can't wait for the progression I have planned for Beish. :D

I've never been the best at writing out combat, so let me know if I'm doing something...less than realistic xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back