OOC

Ne, @Huey. Is the goblin that @Throne Trinity kicked the same one that he threw the right hook at? I was under the impression that he kicked the goblin that was about to attack Lexis then punched the other one (the goblin that spoke). It seems that in your post he hit the same goblin though.

Ne, @Huey. Is the goblin that @Throne Trinity kicked the same one that he threw the right hook at? I was under the impression that he kicked the goblin that was about to attack Lexis then punched the other one (the goblin that spoke). It seems that in your post he hit the same goblin though.

I'm taking it as tripping yours. That was why the one coming to Lexis half fell half leaped. The one he punched he towered over, so it was easier since he was disarmed and coming from being off balance with the disarming action.

Does that make sense?

I'm taking it as tripping yours. That was why the one coming to Lexis half fell half leaped. The one he punched he towered over, so it was easier since he was disarmed and coming from being off balance with the disarming action.

Does that make sense?

Oooh, yeah that clears it up. Thanks as always~  ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back