OOC

But then Beish stabs them all with his spear and sets them on fire as he bleeds out all over the bear he's riding. All while laughing like a maniac.

However, the burnt leftovers reanimate into a turkey, and picks the bear to death (after out running it).

However, the burnt leftovers reanimate into a turkey, and picks the bear to death (after out running it).

But it doesn't really matter, because Beish has a whole army of bears at his disposal, and they are all made of diamond. They also know ninja moves, and can shoot laser from their eyes. Beish is still alive and commands them to find the turkey and have a fancy dinner party.

But it doesn't really matter, because Beish has a whole army of bears at his disposal, and they are all made of diamond. They also know ninja moves, and can shoot laser from their eyes. Beish is still alive and commands them to find the turkey and have a fancy dinner party.

OMFG. This statement makes me want you to get to the point I have in mind SO EFFING BAD! Its gonna be wonderful! >.<

*emphatically eats pretzels*

Last edited by a moderator:

Unfortunately, the Turkey is a psycho-turkey; it can bend reality at will. After one too many struggle, it easily consumes all the diamond-encrusted laser-eyed phaser-bears. And attend the dinner party brandishing nu-cu-lar weapons.

Teal and Purple it is!! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!! *nibbles more pretzels* @Elephantom

I think Erik is partial to purple. Teal sounds good, though. 

Unfortunately, the Turkey is a psycho-turkey; it can bend reality at will. After one too many struggle, it easily consumes all the diamond-encrusted laser-eyed phaser-bears. And attend the dinner party brandishing nu-cu-lar weapons.

I think Erik is partial to purple. Teal sounds good, though. 

Ignore the glowing hand on the picture. The picture is what the figures look like. Have some crazy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back