OOC

I have no idea what either of those are but that manga sounds awesome.

Also, may I state that I love all of you. I leave for a day and there is two pages of OOC. :D

Oh yeah. We're awesome. xD  

It is~ I better get back to reading it since MAL says it's done. T'was good stuff. If you liked Death Note you should give it a try. Sucks there's no anime made for it.

Death note is probably the only manga I've ever read, with the exception of another particular one, of course.

Nevertheless, I've always been more of a comic-oriented guy than anything.

Manga by Ryumon Ryo that deals with a hacker and bio terrorism.To summarize.

Who's Dint?

Dint is a fictional character I created in just about two seconds to deal with the frequent lack of side characters in a continuing story of mine... Not!

You know, I originally said to myself that I'd try to read every post posted till' I posted posts myself, but good jaezus, your people's posts are too long to read through thoroughly. So I'll have to apologize in advance for when I do start posting, as I wont be very up to date as to what the Hell is going on.

Heyo, I'm back. Before I write my post, does anyone know how far away we are from the village? Can we see the goblins

(that's what they are right?) from where we are?

Allow me to explain. If you call it "InKy", then that is simultaneously giving it a silly Octopus name, while also calling it a diminutive abbreviation of my name. And since it has been explained that I'm the King of Nothing, then you'd also technically be calling it Nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back