OOC

I know it's not cannon... But in the best scenario it'd be best... Because, for example, it would be extremely unfair to have a cabin who currently only has one kid in it have to fight the ENTIRE camp on their own.

I do believe there is only one kid in the Nike Cabin. Though, I may be wrong but my point still stands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's not cannon... But in the best scenario it'd be best... Because, for example, it would be extremely unfair to have a cabin who currently only has one kid in it have to fight the ENTIRE camp on their own.

Why would that happen? I split the teams so that there's only one additional person on one of the teams. Plus, that's entirely irrelevant to my point. 

I do believe there is only one kid in the Nike Cabin. Though, I may be wrong but my point still stands.

Yeah there's only one, but I think I'm missing what you're saying? What do you mean by entire camp? 

Oh and, if I remember correctly whoever took the flag last time it belongs to their cabin...are we gonna bother to establish which cabin or just sort of roll with it?

Yeah there's only one, but I think I'm missing what you're saying? What do you mean by entire camp? 

Oh and, if I remember correctly whoever took the flag last time it belongs to their cabin...are we gonna bother to establish which cabin or just sort of roll with it?

You are correct. Last winners have the banner. I suppose we should pick which cabin (and therefore team) is in possession of the flag. 

I'm going to read further into the rules tomorrow. 

Okay, in case nobody knew, the rules for capture the flag are in a new thread and the teams are pretty much finalised. We're just considering any last minute switches. If the newest Apollo kid gets accepted, the teams will be balanced perfectly. And I'm actually going to have a social life today, so I'll post later. 

A.) Alex doesn't even remember her family, and she has a tendency to hold grudges when she is pranked, especially towards the Aphrodite Cabin... And all she's doing is trying to scare them to make sure they don't do it again... The most she'd do is make them puke up a slug or something.

B.) NUUUUUUUUUUU!! THE PRECIOUS! IT MUST BE MINES!

A) She is taking it far too seriously. Threatening people like that isn't normal. 

B) It makes literally no sense. Violet has a boyfriend. 

A.) It's not like she's threatened murder... Hell, she hasn't even made a vocal threat besides asking what's his face if he and Evie likes slugs... 

B.) And a person can form a crush on someone whether they're dating someone or not... I was trying to make a joke, but it seems for some reason or another you've lost your sense of humor.

It's just weird to threaten other people in a roleplay about teenagers at a summer camp?? Sorry for thinking that.

Sure, she can have a crush. But you directly asked Norky if they could be shipped. Implying you wanted them to be a couple. It didn't seem jokey to me, that's all. And no, I don't have much of a sense of humour. I really struggle to understand other people. It's an issue I'm working on but I'm sorry if I offended you. 

A.) Alex doesn't even remember her family, and she has a tendency to hold grudges when she is pranked, especially towards the Aphrodite Cabin... And all she's doing is trying to scare them to make sure they don't do it again... The most she'd do is make them puke up a slug or something.

B.) NUUUUUUUUUUU!! THE PRECIOUS! IT MUST BE MINES!

It's just weird to threaten other people in a roleplay about teenagers at a summer camp?? Sorry for thinking that.

Sure, she can have a crush. But you directly asked Norky if they could be shipped. Implying you wanted them to be a couple. It didn't seem jokey to me, that's all. And no, I don't have much of a sense of humour. I really struggle to understand other people. It's an issue I'm working on but I'm sorry if I offended you. 

As long as I'm not the one breaking the news to Matt that someone's crushing on Violet....

Who, by the way, is straight. (As stated in her CS)

But I have a feeling Matt's just going to hug her and not let go....or would Noah do that? Hmm......

And hold on a second. Are we pulling a Harry Potter, making people puke up slugs? xD  

@jinkx - You neither need to apologize or worry about offending me, as there is no problem with you thinking that, and I am not offended...

It's just like this, Hecate is a very Wrathful Goddess... To the point every other God and Goddess fears her power, even Zeus himself allows her to do as she desires because he too is afraid of pissing her off...

Alex carries a portion of that wrathfulness... And in some sort of way, Alex is like a female Leo Valdez... It is very rare that a child of Hecate is able to learn and profess is all forms of magick, as there are many. Most of her children are only really able to learn one or two... But Alex was marked, as a form of a permanent claim as a child of Hecate... Which, in turn, makes it very hard for Alex to leave camp without being gang-raped by several monsters because she has a permanent, magically imbued mark on her entire back that stamps her in the monster world.

So, now you have this girl with all of this pent up magic boiling inside of her to the point of physical alterations (Her eyes turning purple) Yet, Chiron rarely sends her on missions because he fears for her life and doesn't know what this mark means and why she arrived at camp the way she did... Which, is another mystery in itself as she was literally dropped in the camp in the middle of the night, waking the entire Hecate cabin with blood-curdling screams as she laid naked, covered from head to toe in blood and holding her spellbook... Though once she was cleaned up and assured safety, she acted as though it'd had never happened and remembers absolutely nothing prior from that night...

So, it's safe to say my character is very unstable, yet very well adjusted in the sense of she has a LOT of mystery behind her, yet, she suffered no mental trauma from her, only to be assumed, horrid past of which she knows absolutely nothing of.

@Jinkx - You neither need to apologize or worry about offending me, as there is no problem with you thinking that, and I am not offended...

It's just like this, Hecate is a very Wrathful Goddess... To the point every other God and Goddess fears her power, even Zeus himself allows her to do as she desires because he too is afraid of pissing her off...

Alex carries a portion of that wrathfulness... And in some sort of way, Alex is like a female Leo Valdez... It is very rare that a child of Hecate is able to learn and profess is all forms of magick, as there are many. Most of her children are only really able to learn one or two... But Alex was marked, as a form of a perminant claim as a child of Hecate... Which, in turn, makes it very hard for Alex to leave camp without being gang-raped by several monsters because she has a permanent, magically imbued mark on her entire back that stamps her in the monster world.

So, now you have this girl with all of this pent up magic boiling inside of her to the point of physical alterations (Her eyes turning purple) Yet, Chiron rarely sends her on missions because he fears for her life and doesn't know what this mark means and why she arrived at camp the way she did... Which, is another mystery in itself as she was literally dropped in the camp in the middle of the night, waking the entire Hecate cabin with blood-curdling screams as she laid naked, covered from head to toe in blood and holding her spellbook... Though once she was cleaned up and assured safety, she acted as though it'd had never happened and remembers absolutely nothing prior from that night...

So, it's safe to say my character is very unstable, yet very well adjusted in the sense of she has a LOT of mystery behind her, yet, she suffered no mental trauma from her, only to be assumed, horrid past of which she knows absolutely nothing of.

You didn't answer my question about pulling a Harry Potter with the slugs

Also, I'm pretty sure monsters don't rape humans; they just eat them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back