OOC

You could just check the thread like I do you lazy person you. But Ari is Hermes and Evie is Aphrodite. @Runakei

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm probably being stupid but does homophobia even exist in this universe

because i don't want it to

@Skryx - I'm not lazy, I'm... Just... Yeah, sorry... Finishing this comment is too much work xD

@jinkx - I think it does, because I believe one of the bigger reasons Nico Di Angelo hid his love for Percy was because he thought his closest friends would hate him for being Homosexual... Though, while it'd exist more commonly in the mortal world, there are still cases where Demigods pick on others Demigods for having homo/bi-sexual interests, despite the fact their parent probably bedded with both genders, along with transvestites and hermaphrodites.

If you're talking about the team east I think the battle couldn't have gone on more than fifteen minutes, looking back on it? Also I might go AWOL too a bit because hello real exams, it's nice to meet yo- * gets kicked in the face*

Yeah, I suppose. 

And that's fine, man. I have no issue whatsoever with people taking time off or leaving. I just have a lot of roleplays that fell apart because people stopped replying without a reason. I'm also a shitty person that says stupid things without thinking. And I'm sorry about that, while we're on the subject. 

So I've noticed that the Current Campers thing has yet to be updated.

Because people switch in and out so fast. And we don't know if people are staying or coming back or whatever. It's a pain in the ass, I'll tell you that. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back