OOC

Okay, I read everything. Idk why I didn't get a notification. And I guess I'm fine with this, but you're not gonna like straight up delete the Main RP and the Prophecy stuff, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I was going to say the 'Capture the Flag' but it seems that either this RP is finished; or we are waiting for another thread to open, because the Non-Prophetic  RP Thread is shut down... Or at least it was last night when I went to go put in a post.

Alright, everyone. The new thread's up. @jinkx and I will try to work out the teams for Capture the Flag. If you have specific requests for team-ups, put them here. And if you have any questions about this transition, let me know. I didn't want it to be stressful, but really, I just wanted to clean up the mess that was this roleplay. Hopefully this will help.

If your camper was "new," it is now going to be assumed that they've been there for a while. We're going to act as if the prophecy that never happened, though any relationships will stay the same. (I.e. Violet and Matt; Elena and Red; Corey and Lillian.) If any of us come up with another plot-type thing, we'll most likely take a poll first to see if we'll be able to support it. Thank you all for your support and your patience. 

I'm sorry if this have inconvenienced anyone, but me and Jinkx were honestly having a hard time keeping up with everything: the new people, the posts, what was going on with the people who've been inactive, etc. I'd like to personally thank her for sticking by me through all of this and dealing with my weirdness. ^^

Coralie, Violet, and Noah can't wait to have adventures with you all! 

^^ 

please inform us if anything is going to keep you from posting and please try to stick within the rules so that i don't cry. thank you. 

Note: teams are divided by cabin. For example, all Ares cabin members are on the same team. 

We don't have twelve cabins, unfortunately. 

EDIT: I'll check. 

Last edited by a moderator:
We have thirteen cabins (with campers in them) and that's not considering the amount of campers in each cabin. 

Fair enough.... But if we have an unequal amount of campers in an odd amount of cabins, I think it would just be best to take the number of campers and divide them up equally.

That's not how the teams work. And depending on when the new camper gets accepted, the teams might balance out a little better. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back