OOC

@Rumble Fish We seem to be going around in circles. I'll reply to you in the roleplay in just a second, once I've written up my post :D  

@Skryx I love you sometimes. Has that ever come up before?

So allow me to say this, I'm not saying Alex is stronger than other Demigods, she'd easily lose in a fight against several other Demigods of other Minor gods or of the main twelve... And she most DEFINITELY would lose when it came to fighting a child of the big three, for example... A child of Poseidon.

Then never again say that your character is uber powerful. Coralie will whup her ass if you do. 

Seriously, just keep her at the normal level of power for Hecate children and LEAVE. IT. AT. THAT.

What the hell is even going on right now? :/  

You don't wanna know.

*Annoyed Mode shuts down*

*Genork deflates*

@AnimeGenork - Look, I get what you're saying... And I've said nothing in the means of which I didn't understand your 'rules' I was just stating a mythological fact... Whether if you want to take into account that Rick's entire work is based on that Mythological fact is up to you...

And whether you can take into the fact that my character has just as many flaws as she has perks is up to you as well... I've not made my character OP in any sense of the matter.

And @jinkx she was given the talent to learn all forms of magick as most children of Hecate can usually only learn one or two.

I never said she was uber powerful! I said she has a lot of pent-up magick! Why do you people take my words out of context!?

Can't say it has, but I legit say you're my favourite person in this RP. :)  

Also I have this headcannon right now where Aphrodite gets so done with all these warrior kids dissing her children and makes them fall madly and stupidly in love with people they would normally find extremely irritating. And then break their hearts after they suffer that for a few months/weeks.

Not once has I ever said, "My character is stronger than yours, and all other Demi-gods including the Children of the Big Three." So forgive me if I seem a tad bit frustrated as to where you've managed to collect that theoretical assumption.

@AnimeGenork - Look, I get what you're saying... And I've said nothing in the means of which I didn't understand your 'rules' I was just stating a mythological fact... Whether if you want to take into account that Rick's entire work is based on that Mythological fact is up to you...

And whether you can take into the fact that my character has just as many flaws as she has perks is up to you as well... I've not made my character OP in any sense of the matter.

And @jinkx she was given the talent to learn all forms of magick as most children of Hecate can usually only learn one or two.

I looked Hecate up on the RIORDAN WIKI (which is usually more accurate than Wikipedia itself) so I suggest you do the same. Stop protesting. Stop trying to prove you're right. Jinkx and I have seen enough of this bullshit to not be able to deal with it anymore. We're not taking your words out of context--YOU'RE NOT READING.

I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW I COULD GO HUG A FICTIONAL BOY

Wait I feel that way all the time

Rick Riordans work was based around Greek Mythology and everything that took place in Greek Mythology... One way or another you cannot deny this... Which in turn meant, HECATE IS ZEUS' EQUAL... So, when a person comes to you stating a mythological FACT then you might want to take into consideration that RICK RIORDAN based his work on GREEK MYTHOLOGY and not just a bunch of snobby kids at a damn summer camp!

Oh my god, I have never... NEVER seen someone so blind as to what Rick Riordan was trying to do in his work... 

tumblr_nt3v1azzTc1s307p6o1_500.gif

WHAT

THE

FUCKING

HELL

Rick Riordans work was based around Greek Mythology and everything that took place in Greek Mythology... One way or another you cannot deny this... Which in turn meant, HECATE IS ZEUS' EQUAL... So, when a person comes to you stating a mythological FACT then you might want to take into consideration that RICK RIORDAN based his work on GREEK MYTHOLOGY and not just a bunch of snobby kids at a damn summer camp!

Zeus chopped up Kronos and is King of the Gods

How the hell is Hecate equal to him?

I think y'all need deep breaths. And like, listen to the rain. If it's raining. God I love this rain. 

"You guys need to take some relax therapy classes. Get some scented candles. Have a nice herbal bath... Smoke some weed- I don't care do something, RELAX!"

-Markiplier 2014

I said I am done, so I am done... I am going to role-play. and if you disagree with the way I role-play then kick me... But until then I am going to squeeze as much blood from this stone as I possibly can.

Who am I reporting?

EDIT: Oh, in the roleplay. 

EDIT: Actually, while we're at it, Evie is not me. She's my character. 

Yeah, actually, I feel I should make that point fuller. Do not you use the word "you" when talking about something my character did? Your character is interacting with mine, you are not interacting with me. It makes me uncomfortable.

Secondly, Evie might be a ditz but she's not an idiot. She knows to report somebody threatening her to a counsellor. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back