• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings (OOC) Willowwood’s Secrets

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That works for me, so are we bringing others into this or keeping it as a 1x1? I know you said you didn’t want to open it up to a ton of new people so curious about the plan here.

I have you and Wraith right now. Since you two have participated in the worldbuilding and all that the most. So you'll both understand the concept and mechanics of the world better. I may ask Risa as well but for the most part I think it may just be us three.

Okay here’s our discussion.

Attachments

• IMG_2427.jpeg
    IMG_2427.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2428.jpeg
    IMG_2428.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2429.jpeg
    IMG_2429.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 1
That's way smarter then what I was trying to do with trying to figure out how to copy and paste everything XD

She probably wouldn't be part of the trio, she tends to try to work alone when she can and her main motive would still probably be trying to find her Dad and figure out what happened to Darren.

Okay! The trio I was thinking that maybe they were all from outside the town and got trapped in when they passed into the border then!

Are we going to have roleplay going on outside the trio or are we taking a more traditional rpg like route and have the others become more so NPCs?

I could just sit on the sidelines a little! It'll be okay, that way you guys can try figuring out things alone and I could always describe the area around them. If anything I can have a main npc who spends a lot of time with them.

Alright...would you like me to run another game so you can play as a PC? I don't want you experiencing DM fatigue, and was thinking about rebooting The Lab anyway.

That would be awesome!! Thanks Keeper! Plus I miss having Insomnia and Caleb interacting. Or making new character! I love that as well XD

Totally can do although heads up, I will be leaning more into the horror side of things, and world building is well a lot darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back