OOC (Tribal Feud)

@SpicyLickiTounge no not bratty at all dont worry x He was at a friend's wedding and now he's gotten really sick. Hopefully he should post in a day or two

@KiKi Kitsune are you still accepting more characters? I was apart of the original tribal feud, think I rped as a Houndoom named Shard. Would like to try this again if you're okay with that.

Archdemon said:
@KiKi Kitsune are you still accepting more characters? I was apart of the original tribal feud, think I rped as a Houndoom named Shard. Would like to try this again if you're okay with that.
I would prefer not to have as many tribeless as last time, but I will allow it. You can reuse the character if you want

Yay! Oh and I love your profile picture, Tokyo Ravens is an amazing anime @Kayzo

I am terribly sorry about not posting for a while. Work has been really hectic this week. I should be able to get everyone done on Sunday.

@Kayzo Elise is accepted

@Archdemon I haven't had a chance to look at her history yet, but I will do that as soon as I can.

KiKi Kitsune]I am terribly sorry about not posting for a while. Work has been really hectic this week. I should be able to get everyone done on Sunday. @Kayzo Elise is accepted [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4248-archdemon/ said:
@Archdemon[/URL] I haven't had a chance to look at her history yet, but I will do that as soon as I can.
Thank you.

KiKi Kitsune]I am terribly sorry about not posting for a while. Work has been really hectic this week. I should be able to get everyone done on Sunday. @Kayzo Elise is accepted [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4248-archdemon/ said:
@Archdemon[/URL] I haven't had a chance to look at her history yet, but I will do that as soon as I can.
Now I just have to figure out what to do

@KiKi Kitsune still waiting on information about either my character getting accepted or changing her sheet to meet whatever changes you want me to make.

@Archdemon the two tribes have the entire island as their territory. An estate would be quickly noticed and most likely taken down. Also, the image you chose for the estate does not quite fit with the theme of the island. They have less technology, which is why they live in simpler homes.

@PlaguedWithInsanity All accepted

@Kayzo perhaps have her run into the kids. I'm not sure if Xander is doing anything and Flora's an option although she's a healer. If you ran into Flora then Nadia is an option too.

Jayus said:
@Kayzo perhaps have her run into the kids. I'm not sure if Xander is doing anything and Flora's an option although she's a healer. If you ran into Flora then Nadia is an option too.
Where are Flora and Nadia right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back