OOC (Tribal Feud)

@SpicyLickiTounge Can you please tag the people you're interacting with at the end of your posts? It just makes it easier to keep track of everything ^^

@Kayzo I'm still waiting on your character history

Alright, I'm gonna do my history tonight. Is there anything I should know relating to the main thread? Like what is currently happening?

@Kayzo The position for main healer has already been filled by Sona. Mallory acts as an aid. If you wish, you can have your character as another aid.

[QUOTE="KiKi Kitsune]@Kayzo The position for main healer has already been filled by Sona. Mallory acts as an aid. If you wish, you can have your character as another aid.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'll be an aid. Sorry that I didn't see that earlier

[QUOTE="KiKi Kitsune]Sona and Mallory are in the healer's hut. Mallory is treating Tidus and Mala while Sona is speaking to Harry and Lucy in the waiting room thing

[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I'll make a post tomorrow

Hey I control one of the healers so if you have any questions you can ask me ^^ I'm really excited to write with you! @Kayzo

Jayus said:
Hey I control one of the healers so if you have any questions you can ask me ^^ I'm really excited to write with you! @Kayzo
Sounds good! I'll just enter the medicine den and interact with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back