OOC (Tribal Feud)

Eeeyyyy you guys willing to accept an old friend? (I was that guy in CaH who would wreck you guys in the beginning and then fail at the very end >.>)

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who have not noticed, I have finished my newest character. I will incorporate her in my next post (which should be relatively soon)

[QUOTE="KiKi Kitsune]I judge by CS, but you're welcome to try ^_^

[/QUOTE]
Aight I'll get onto that now... Hey do you have to link to the old version of this RP by chance? I dunno why I'm asking. I'll investigate later

I have been trying to post all week, but work has been really busy. I am so sorry for the delay. I will try get a post out today, but I'm worried I won't get the chance. If I don't, I apologise in advance. It will be out by Tuesday the latest.

Hey guys. I just wanted to get an idea of who's waiting for who. As a little recap, I took over Annie, Sona, Akane, and Nadia, while Jayus now has Flora, Tidus, Icarus and Xander. If you could just give a heads up on what characters are interacting with who and who needs to post next, that would be super helpful ^_^

@SpicyLickiTung @Kayzo @Runesage @minismurf @The J @TerraBooma @PlaguedWithInsanity @explosiveKitten

Luvien's looking for Akane so he can get her to relay a message to Exacuere. Exacuere is watching Kiba, hidden within a tree at its edge.

TerraBooma said:
I suppose this raises the question, would Specks be able to spot Execuere?
Probably not. He's hidden in the tree, not on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just waiting on Lexi and May with you ^_^ and for Mallory I'm waiting on @Kayzo xx

[QUOTE="KiKi Kitsune]Don't worry. The RP only just came back up. Are you waiting for anyone?

[/QUOTE]
I see. And no I'm not.

Its okay Kayzo x If I've posted too much I dont mind giving you a summary of my posts and what happened during them

[QUOTE="KiKi Kitsune]Which characters are you waiting for exactly?

[/QUOTE]
Yours specifically? I'm waiting for the Alpha male, I believe? He was looking for the gatekeeper of that specific tribe. Uhh.... A Mightyena?

Life was just smacking me in the face repeatedly with a brick. Sorry I haven't been able to post. Riel is taking Kit and Ro to his house to train.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back