OOC (Tribal Feud)

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Oh fuck yes.
Release the hellhound > :)
Let's do ittttt. Either he can fuck her up, fuck her, or like, make her his little minion in exchange for hardcore training.

Kayzo said:
Let's do ittttt. Either he can fuck her up, fuck her, or like, make her his little minion in exchange for hardcore training.
'Aight. I'll see what my lovable little assbag will do here. Eheh.

[QUOTE="KiKi Kitsune]@Kayzo I think you've got the names a little mixed up xD

[/QUOTE]
Wait what?

Edit: I fixed it. Whoops

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup! Finals and everything has a lot of people busy, I know that much. I'm goign to get a big post out tomorrow for all my peeps.

TheOnlyCatbug said:
God dammit, fine.
I'm literally crying because so much effort was put in to her.
Jesus, calm down. It was easily visible that legendaries aren't allowed.

@TheOnlyCatbug

I'm not quite sure how your history works. Was he born on the island or the mainland? By the looks of it, he was raised with humans, but humans don't know about the island.

Also - I didn't think to mention it last time since I thought it was only for that character - guns are pretty much useless on the island. Firstly, they don't have the technology to create guns. Even if you made them on the mainland, there is no way to get ammunition for them.

Sorry guys for being so inactive these last weeks, I've been busy with exams and schoolwork so I haven't had much time.

Maybe I should make another character. Makes me feel like a lazy douche watching everyone juggle 5-6 while I'm only juggling two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back