[OOC] To the Roots... [The Hidden Truths]

Heheh, here we go!

EDIT: Oh, btw SRC... I was thinking of a similar Deed name before you mentioned this one (different color, lol). With some nice reasoning behind it (taking the name of the dead alpha mammoth for his own as a badge of honor, also representing the place of his new birth as a Lunar of the Silver Pact), it fits much better :P .

Don't worry Karrth, when each of you Exalts you'll most likely be able to sweep the floor with the Lunar, though I'm sure you'll have other targets when that happens...

according to the Paragraph on page 154 to pass through a wall, you need to destroy that section of the wall, and a damaged wall only allows you to strike through, and the enemy has 75% cover.

But in order to strike through a wall with a hammer that has a six foot long shaft and nearly three foot wide head, wouldn't that hole to be nearly big enough for a man to get through? ;)

Don't worry Karrth' date=' when each of you Exalts you'll most likely be able to sweep the floor with the Lunar, though I'm sure you'll have other targets when that happens...[/quote']
Sorry was supposed to be meant as a sarcastic comment. I had hoped it didn't come across the wrong way... I know the strength of the Solars ;) It was meant to be read with the information on Tartsus's current situation taken into account ^^

And yes, anyone able to cast Solar circle should be able to whip the floor with a newly exalted lunar. (as long as he gets the chance to cast his spell.)

Hey Karrth, you still have to wait for your order in the tick cycle to act... The DB's up first, I believe. You may want to withhold the backstabbing until after then ;) .

Then I read the rules wrong, Was sure it said that I had to declare my action the moment I rolled the join battle.

No matter! I shall correct this at once. And read the rules again.

Backstabbing? As much backstabbing you get out of a five foot long piece of steel being swung at full force :P But yes according to the rules it's be a backstab. (or ambush in plain sight as I believe it was called. )

From a cinematic point of view, I will let fhg ruin my wall before I attack the men (if any are in reach).

Yep, but I'll let you make your entrance before I attack.

If no one's in reach I'll guard until some come.

Okay, fine by me. Quick question SRC: If I were to attack the wall with the window instead... Could that potentially create a hole big enough with damaging it? I know the rules technically say no, but the window would surely be demolished after a single, massive strike. That should create a decent sized portal in the wall where the window was anyways... >_>

should have gone with the dire lance ;-)

Anyway, you can always go DBT and flurry with your natural attacks, would make for a grand entrance...

I was considering that, but with the DB around there arises the problem of having to spend motes... Going totemic in a city would be bad.

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. About that.

BTW, Exalting any of them as Solars right now would just be cruel

what makes you think I'd Exalt any of the poor souls right now? I plan to let them gather some XP before I spring it on them.

I can be cruel, but not that cruel. Besides, Exalt or not the DB and Satrap are after them anyway, no need to add the "Anathema" cries to that.

Hehe, good. Now lets hope I can make sure the same happens for Silver Tusks (or doesn't happen, depending on how you look at it).

fhg, you're keeping us in suspense over Silver Tusk's awesomeness in this battle. Remember this is a DB, not an Abyssal...

Also, remember that your tattoos, and the moonsilver Grand Goremaul mark you as an Anathema as easily as your Anima or Caste mark, even they are not visible to a great distance. Once battle breaks loose you're not gonna have the luxurry of walking hand in hand to get the rest of them.

This is true. But it's either do this, or let them get potentially chewed up by the DB. As long as he doesn't spend (much) Peripheral Essence, Silver Tusks can always shift back to a non-true form.

Question: Do piercing weapons drop the soak of inanimate objects? My assumption is yes, but I wanted to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back