[OOC] To the Roots... [The Hidden Truths]

Oh, no whining, at least you're not out fighting an Abyssal with custom charms, or a beast made by a crazy god king of a bygone age... :mrgreen:

That's for you Cyl...

Cyl, is there d in Daki's place that opens into the alleyway I'm in? Or maybe an entrance to a cellar?

fhgwdads05 said:
Cyl, is there d in Daki's place that opens into the alleyway I'm in? Or maybe an entrance to a cellar?
Chimnea opened, but fire burning, and one window trashed (by the jerk Daki knocked unconscious).

Probably a window in the bathroom too... I always forget to close those little ones... so does he :mrgreen:

! Important question I forgot about until this moment.

Is there any particular dice-roller we're to use? If so, what is it? :)

It's a bookstore / house... getting out by the window of the bathroom is still possible if needed, and it's definitely at the back of the house.

Is it just me or did the DB said "kill him" then "take him alive" in the same sentence ?

Just curious... SRC, what can Silver Tusks aka Tuuluuwaq hear from the alleyway? Did he hear Daki's shout? If so, could he have pinpointed the location it came from? I have an idea if all of this works... :twisted:

Well in those cold lands, considering the need for keeping the paper away from moist... I'd say brick.

You can hear Daki from the alley, as well as the DB, the front door is open, and sounds carry well in cold dry weather.

Luckily, or maybe not, it's not snowing yet in Whitewall.

Oh, that's nothing, Silver Tusks can easily get that past Damaged status. :P

SRC, would that be enough to punch a large enough hole to get through?

Planning for Silver Tusks to make a grand entry? Wonder where you got that idea for a name... :lol:

If you get the wall to damaged you could attack through it, but to make an opening big enough to go through you'll need to deal all 40 HL, though a flurry of your attacks is likely to get you there, if you roll more than 6 (I'd assume you'll be using CotSM to do Lethal)

With enough successes on the attack roll and a few motes on a Strength Excellency, yeah. It is an inanimate object, after all, meaning that it has no DVs and that you count all post-soak damage dice as automatic levels. Those two things do help a bit :P .

What about an opening big enough to drag Daki out of? Horizontally? :P

And no, no CotSM. We're going for one big-ass Goremaul strike, 4m on the Strength Excellency will give me a raw damage pool of +24. Piercing drops its soak to 3, so we're looking at a damage pool of 21 before you add extra successes from the attack roll.

... I'm not jealous of the mammoth caveman who can beat his way through a wall... Nope not at all... I wouldn't a fraction of that power to protect Tarsus's morals and ideals :P

Oh well I guess I'll settle with solar circle magic and 'low end' melee charms :roll:

Seriously though, Lunars have always held a certain place in my heart... I was funny enough split between a mammoth totem lunar and the necromancer I made for the Lunar fury game. It's just a way to cool concept :P

If I may, damaged level is enough for one man to pass, but if DBT's on, yeah maybe destroyed is what you're looking for.

Nice intro:

"Hey you're going to pay for my wall !"

"Aw shut up I'm here to save you !"

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back