[OOC Thread] The Whispering Meadow [The Lawgivers]

Amethyst will go last in this round of speechifying, because I totally thought of something awesome that only works if I go last. I would like to keep it a surprise for now.

But y'all who haven't gone yet, feel free to let me know if you plan to not speechify.

Ah, I was hoping for a big series of speeches. Ah, well, so much for that silly little idea. I'm sure I'll get to use it for something else.

TherealBrickwall said:
Ah, I was hoping for a big series of speeches. Ah, well, so much for that silly little idea. I'm sure I'll get to use it for something else.
That would be fun. Takeno seems like a very speech-y kind of guy. ;) Very appropriate for an Eclipse.

O Bardlebee, o Bardlebee! Where art thou, o Bardlebee?

It's a real pity...the game seemed to have potential indeed.

At least let's hope that Bardlebee is ok and nothing really serious has happened to warrant for that absense. Thanks to all you guys for the game experience so far, no matter how brief it was.

It's a real pity...the game seemed to have potential indeed.
At least let's hope that Bardlebee is ok and nothing really serious has happened to warrant for that absense. Thanks to all you guys for the game experience so far, no matter how brief it was.
Ugh, I shouldn't be doing this to you guys. I am bad. :(

So, to make a verrry long story short, both my grandparents died in Canada. I had to go up there for awhile and rightfully I should have posted something... but my head was not in the right place. To say as much my head wasn't anywhere. Sorry Brick if I screwed up your Abyssals game in anyway. I can continue this game, in fact I would love to, if you guys will permit me.

Next time I will give a heads up, but I was in a pretty bad state. I was very close to them.

Bad things tend to happen Bardlebee and indeed sometime make us act in ways that do not reflect an otherwise responsible nature and behaviour. You have my sincerest condolensces for your loss and i hope for you to recover as soon as possible, since the psychological and sentimental effect of such events is quite hard indeed. I can understand and sympathize with you. Whenever you deem yourself ready to continue the game i'll probably be up for it.

As long as you guys are gonna have fun with the game again that's cool with me. I can start as early as this weekend if we get everyone back on board

Glad to see you're ok, don't worry about the absence and don't apologize for not posting, we're glad you're safe anyway.

I went through the same stuff earlier this year when my father died and went off radar for almost 3 months, so trust me, I won't hold that against you :wink:

Ready to get back on the saddle as soon as you are ! :)

Sweet! That was a quick turn around!

Ok, so I think that tomorrow/Friday/Saturday will be one of the days that I drop Episode 1: Second Breath (No spoilers there huh?)

I just have to reaquaint myself with some facts first, I think the first First Age 'dungeon' you guys walk into I am going to get called out on a lot of facts, but we will see how it goes. :oops:

Feel free to stray away from the canon, as long as it makes sense to you and to us in the long run and adds something cool to the game, I don't care what you do with the setting ! :wink:

cyl said:
Feel free to stray away from the canon, as long as it makes sense to you and to us in the long run and adds something cool to the game, I don't care what you do with the setting ! :wink:
I just passed a CLEP in Introductory to Business Law, I am feeling pumped if I have time tonight I will throw down an update.

Hurray for continuation and graduation!

Bardlebee said:
cyl said:
I just passed a CLEP in Introductory to Business Law, I am feeling pumped if I have time tonight I will throw down an update.

Hurray for continuation and graduation!
Early update, possible picture-esque update to follow. This is my favorite episode :3

Hey what castes were all of you again?

I'm only wondering... pffft not like your going to exalt.... geez :roll:

Cool, so you guys can choose to bunk up with Tepo's distant cousin who is a noble in this city, or you can go get other accommodations.

Or you can just go walk up to The Perfect and punch him in the mouth. Whateva' you wanna do. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back