[OOC Thread] The Whispering Meadow [The Lawgivers]

Wow. Some one kill me. It took me forever to make sense of the map, and it certainly wasn't the map's fault xD I obviously assumed a few things, so no problem all's good now. ^^

Myllinnia said:
Wow. Some one kill me. It took me forever to make sense of the map, and it certainly wasn't the map's fault xD I obviously assumed a few things, so no problem all's good now. ^^
I think we are all confused. I think I went a few steps ahead on the tick sake and map sake. but damnit we are on T13 no matter what anyone says.... just to get everyone on the page :P

Won't matter at Tick 43 when your all dead via the Wyld Hunt, so you best chop these guys in half... or make them route.

I wish we had a social monster in our party who could convince the Wyld Hunt that Zaria was an Anathema who was trying to slaughter us all. That would be hilarious.

Also, I still have an unresolved strike against the soldier I'm currently next to, which is why I didn't make another post before you said anything.

Bardlebee said:
Myllinnia said:
I think we are all confused. I think I went a few steps ahead on the tick sake and map sake. but damnit we are on T13 no matter what anyone says.... just to get everyone on the page :P

Won't matter at Tick 43 when your all dead via the Wyld Hunt, so you best chop these guys in half... or make them route.
Uh no actually I was the one confused this time this WAS my third arrow... knock me out and wake me up on T18 :lol:

TherealBrickwall said:
I wish we had a social monster in our party who could convince the Wyld Hunt that Zaria was an Anathema who was trying to slaughter us all. That would be hilarious.
Also, I still have an unresolved strike against the soldier I'm currently next to, which is why I didn't make another post before you said anything.
OOOoooOOOhhh ok I will update when I hit school in an hour :D

The show continues! dun dun dun

Ok, at this point you guys can decide what you want to do, most of the party if not all seems like they wish to flee. But where? South, West East? Ok... you can't go West unless you go AROUND the twenty five man raid looking for anathema blood... BUT it does not mean I am rail roading you into that option. The Lap is very open.... as long as you go south or north first :P

Also, I won't move the game along until you guys figure this out. Obviously with that standing you might want to think fast as the troops aren't going to wait for you to decide... you could always do it here OOC style of course... anyway its freaking late here.

ALSOOOOOO.... I finished my last final today, got straight A's :D

So yeah, man I love the free time... the all of a few weeks I will have before Fall... then I graduate in November and no more school forever... I am rambling. Bed time.

Woohoo! Congrats on your A's, Bardlebee! :D

I'd like to see what Tepo has to say on the matter of hiding places before the crew goes out into the desert with a wounded member and no time for proper medical treatment. (Yes, I am somewhat biased here. ;) ) Mahir has points in Medicine, but using those skills requires time and medical supplies which are currently in his saddlebags down by the inn. Along with his Familiar 4 horse, which I am not keen to leave behind.

More importantly, I'd like for our social experts to see how Tepo says it. I think that between them Mahir and Takeno would be able to tell whether or not Tepo is pissed enough at Zaria's actions to hide them from the Realm. If our resident Realm ally (?) doesn't have anywhere to hide them, he might know of a well-hidden way out of town.

And what kind of desert is this? If it's a rocky desert like the American Southwest, with canyons and cacti and such, hiding would be hard but feasible. A sandy dune desert like the Sahara... well, that's another matter.

Alright, time for travel to kick my ass with a spiked 2-foot dildo. I won't be available for the next 48 hours or so. Assume Amethyst goes along with anything that doesn't obviously cause her death or end in the slaughter of others (well, other innocents, at least).

In my eyes, your current location isn't considered desert. You sit maybe in a Texas like area... that is to say a sort of hill country/ arid but not dry land. So there many shrubs/trees/green grass around. You don't start getting into brown and dead grass until you go much further south, then slowly to hard fractured ground (like in those car commercials), then finally desert. Though it would not take you long to get to the desert part, keep in mind. This town, in fact is surrounded in trees in a small forest.

Ok you guys can post in game or OOC where you want to go if you are indeed fleeing and I will post a very large update with your travels and your approach to said city. Lest you get stopped halfway there for a side adventure... which is very possible.

But yeah, I am ready to update to that if you guys want to choose. Or, I can have Tepo choose, but right now Tepo has expressed that he feels you people have more experience then him with the world outside these walls.

Hmm I feel it's a bit safer in the east, but we need to get a boat to get there, and some people have ties in the south so... really I don't care.

EDIT: OH MY GOD, I'm so sorry Tourmaline I didn't realize Mahir was wounded !

Ohh, I suppose I should have posted that Mahir's improvised bandage was an attempt at Medicine, huh? Duh. :oops:

How about we make this Mahir's roll with Red Blossom assisting, then? He's got 3 dots in Medicine and 2 in Wits.

You're wounded so we have the same pool :wink:

But yeah I think we will manage to get 3 suxx out of two rolls... it's not that obvious though, you took a deep wound.

Healing that is going to be such a bitch ! :roll:

I'm a hardcore OST fanboy, from animes to movies to video games... everything I can put in my ears.

I'm also a sucker for Tom Morello (Rage Against the Machine / Audioslave / Street Sweeper Social Club).

Oh yeah, I forgot that aspect of Exalted. Sorry, former d20 player here.
BUUUUUUUUUURN THE WITCH !!! :lol:

Okay, shall we vote OOC on which way to flee?

I'm for going east to Chiaroscuro via Paragon, for the reasons that Mahir outlined in-game. Also because that is the opposite direction from the oncoming Wyld Hunt. :P (Okay, so we don't know that they're the Wyld Hunt, but I think that's a reasonable assumption given the circumstances.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back