[OOC Thread] The Matrix [Anathema Ascendant]

He left Italy in the shit.

Now, we look with envy at Swiss and Germans' trains...

It ain't me you're waiting for, guys, I've already got my ready-to-starting on (after a hideous first roll of the game)...

Sorry for going MIA, everyone. RL have been hectic these past few days. I'll be working on getting posts to all groups ASAP.

Weekly XP awards will be assigned shortly.

RL is a real bitch...

I feel you.

I'm trying to stop, but it's like I'm addicted...

Always down for cookies, hihi!

Knightfall, welcome back!

My apologies for being really slow myself, RL has also been a bit too demanding over here as well lately and it looks like it's going to stay that way for about a month...

These things happen. You did give us a bit of warning though, which helped. :)

Speaking of not being around computers, I'm going to be at an anime convention starting next Thursday, so I doubt I'll be posting anytime from Thursday afternoon to Sunday evening.

Yay! STs! :D

(Anyone who's interested can have a Resplendent Shadow Cookie, but there might be side-effects such as an unnatural Emotion effect of utter despair.)

I had a feeling that might come up at some point. The extra 50 Abyssals should have an impact, but it won't be as much of a change...

That reminds me- just a minor setting detail I thought of, that may (or of course, may not) suit- as usual, knightfall is Glorious Arbiter of Suitability.

In the main book, it mentions that the first solar eclipse for AGES happened when the Prison was broken and the Solar Shards freed. That doesn't seem quite so appropriate when they were all nicked and corrupted- so should there have been an unnatural, blood-red moon?

MorkaisChosen said:
In the main book, it mentions that the first solar eclipse for AGES happened when the Prison was broken and the Solar Shards freed. That doesn't seem quite so appropriate when they were all nicked and corrupted- so should there have been an unnatural, blood-red moon?
Lunar eclipse, ala moonshadow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back