[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

I'm going to have to drop out of this game for now. Apparently I have a possible internship and an interview to prepare for, so my time - even after the paper is completed - is a little shorter than I had hoped, and I have to try to keep the games I'm running, running. If things clear up before cyl get's back I'll just edit this post and pretend it was never made :D .

Back in black

I hit the sack

It's been too long I'm glad to be back

Yes, I'm let loose

From the noose

That's kept me hanging around

I've been looking at the sky

and it's gettin' me high

Forget the hearse 'cause I never die

I got nine lives

Cats eyes

Cruisin' every woman, never wonderin' why

'Cause I'm back

Yes, I'm back

Well, I'm back

Yes, I'm back

Well, I'm back, back

Well I'm back in black

Yes, I'm back in black

So on one hand we have a city on the brink of destruction and on the other two missing deathknights, just to check if everyone's still up :

- Artificer

- Constable

- Fallen Prince

- Jux

- Raisa

- Rasheel

- Ruby

- Sage

Oookay.

So, we still have 3 heroes, and 5 servants with their essence cannon on the docks a handful of archers and incoming soldiers.

I say, Regular Combat til the soldiers come in. Is everyone okay with this ?

Is okay then, I'll start shooting essence blast at you first thing tomorrow :twisted:

Coyotekin & fhg : don't worry I haven't forgotten you :wink:

Cyl, can they actually parry the shots at the boat? I mean, with stunt, perhaps, but my question is in relation to where those shots are targeting the boat. If the boat is decent-sized, and the shots are being fired towards the area of that sits at or just barely above water level, it would seem pretty nigh-impossible to prevent. That is, without a good stunt and/or an ability to move very fast, walk on water, or reach a weapon out at the minimum 10 feet. Of course, this is Exalted we're talking about here, so I suppose it's definitely within the range of possibility.

That brings up another good question: How do Abyssals feel about getting wet? Whoever attempts to parry those shots, I hope you can swim :P .

The boat is only 8 yards from the dock you know ^^

And yes, whoever tries to parry the blasts would have either to jump on the dock, or have a really good stunt like "I jump overboard hanging with just one hand and use my weapon to swing of the bolt of essence and use the force of the impact to get back on the ship in a circular movement".

Exalted: why getting wet ? :lol:

Oh wow, I thought they'd have moved farther by now. I suppose combat hasn't progressed that far though.

And they'd get wet because unless they hung onto the side of the boat, jumped onto the dock, or did something similar, they'd probably fall into the water in the process.

Or you have Graceful Crane and bounce onto a tig or leaf on the water... wet... what is this thing called wet? :lol:

Wut ?! wet ?! :lol:

And unfortunately the ex pc npc maneuvering the boat has just Sail 1 and absolutely nothing to help. So it moves slowly and it's going to be hard to flee the scene with the archers and the essence cannons.

One thing is sure, they'll remember not to let any deathknight in for the coming millenias:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back