[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

Hmm... We really need some more folks with War though, and higher ratings. Ruby's the only one with more than two dots.

Oh well, Stiches was planning on taking War pretty soon. :D

Ruby is gonna try and get 5 dots just to be able to take on her rival in the Walker's service... ^_^

The Artificer does have a Soulsteel Chain Shirt, given by the Walker. Sorry I didn't list it.

I also like to imagine this as Jux singing.

Okay now... funny question... who has a low MDV and appearance and is going to bleed from the ears because of our sweet little jux ?

Reminder: she scored 6 suxx, but has Appearance 5 (so if you have a lower App than that you take the difference on a penalty to your MDV, max +/- 3).

Anyone not getting to MDV 6 takes 3LHL.

I think I'm going to call this "Ben style" :lol:

Huh, I actually pass. I just make it due to the Appearance-based penalty, but still...

Now I have to worry about that Rasheel's motivation is kicking in...

but more importantly

This Charm expands Haunting Apparition Trick. The maximum radius for evoking unnatural effects extends to (Essence x 100) yards, or (Essence x 5) miles if the Abyssal has Essence 6+. More importantly, the Exalt may use these effects to cause physical injury to living, mortal creatures within (Essence x 10) yards. The Charm causes harm through blatantly supernatural and suitably Abyssal effects. Chill winds freeze, frightful keening causes the victim to bleed from the ears and so on.
so the soliders arn't effected as they are out of range of the effects.. the enforcers on the other hand are squigded..

Lesson learned, don't try to ST after 3hours of sleep. Sleep. :lol:

Abyssal aren't affected, and the soldiers and archers are unaffected... well at least I get to shoot you a volley then :twisted:

My bad everyone I'm stepping out of my shoes this week (1night at work thursday, 3hrs of sleep, work saturday, insomnia saturday night).

Does this mean I should still be in near-frenzy, since only the Enforcers right near us were affected?

Yup. Let me work it out and in a hour I'll update it.

Meanwhile, everyone can now roll Join Battle.

01/12/2008 15:01:54 - Artificer

Rolled Dice: 6

Target Number: 7

Number of Successes: 2

Name of the roll: Join Battle

Join Battle? Boo, I want a Join War! :P

Wits (3) + Awareness (2) = 5 Dice.

Results for 5 dice: 2 successes [ 2 9 7 3 5 ] (TN: 7)

Looks like a whole bunch of us will be going at the same time. :)

Now if only it was on a higher tick, rather than the one we all got... Who's left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back