[OOC Thread] The Darkened Halls [Walking with the Darkness]

cyl said:
Though I can picture most of the charms being Mastery-OK, what would be the criterias to apply the keyword Flow-OK to a charm ? type/duration ?
Because there has to be some kind of a pattern to apply keywords here and there.

Would you mind if we take it to the ECR, I think this thing could interest many STs.

Where did you get it in the first place ?
I saw it on RPG.net a while back - a few weeks ago? It just came back to me.

Go ahead and start up a thread there.

By the way, you guys are going to kill Savage Wraith, right? You can always just bind his ghost and force him to tell you later. And then forge him into Soulsteel. :twisted:

Or you can just force him to tell you before you kill him. Social-Fu!

Oh yeah, I'm not quite done with this but I thought you folks might want to see a pic of Stiches I'm working on.

It's still a work in progress though. For one thing, I need to change that smile. She looks more stoned than psychotic.

StitchesTemp.png

Tome said:
By the way, you guys are going to kill Savage Wraith, right? You can always just bind his ghost and force him to tell you later. And then forge him into Soulsteel. :twisted:
Or you can just force him to tell you before you kill him. Social-Fu!
Do you really think that's going to be that easy ? :twisted:
Why do you think he hasn't gotten it yet...

Somehow, I think that a Day Caste and a bunch of Ghosts and Nemissaries might just do the job. I'm pretty sure that someone in the group can bind Ghosts, and I remember someone else having Nemissaries.

Stiches is more about Zombies though. Come to think of it, she should pick up some dots in War so she can command her Zombie hordes properly.

Tome: don't wait for my PM, to reintroduce yourself in the main IC thread you've only taken bashing damage, so with one hour of rest you're good to go (note: now it's night, so you got at least 4 hours of rest).

still got work to do on saturdays :cry:

Cyl, do we have money with us? What's the most potent poison I could probably buy in Whitewall?

Of course you have money. You have Ressources equal to your Liege Background.

Also, why Whitewall ? you're in Great Forks this is THE place to buy poison medecines or drugs !

Depends, what are you looking for ?

Exposure by touch, ingestion, inhalation ?

Lethality: instant, over a few minutes, an hour or a day ?

Efficiency: chances of survival of the exposed target.

Just to note, I hope Constable's scorn for their character doesn't offend anybody, he's just a scornful guy. You'd sort of need to be, in his position.

Stiches was originally going to gimpify the Solar she was fighting and send him off to the Walker, but she wasn't able to. Instead, she'll do that to this guy after he brings the sword back. :twisted:

Sidenote: Momo Sherwood and Meme have dropped off the game, so I'll be taking Momo's Strike out soon, and will keep Voice (as captain of the ship) and the Quiet Prince (unless someone wants to step up as the "leader" of the team) in NPC mode.

I'd keep the prince around more for his Anima powers than anything else. Those oaths are useful.

We've got Plenty of Dusks, Midnights and Daybreaks, but the Constable is our only Day at the moment, and with the Prince gone we need a Moonshadow PC.

Landreu said:
Everyone else could be relied upon to follow their failings in one way or another - Mostly to murder our way through any problems
Hey, that's not fair. Rasheel wouldn't resort to murder like that.

Violence, yes, but not murder. :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back